infiltration xp theme

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
a while back someone posted their windows xp infiltration theme. i have since reformatted my hdd, and that was a casualty of forgetfulness. i was wondering if anyone had it still or knows where i can find it. yes i have tried the search, but maybe i just cant see it or one of you lugs can point it out to me.

thnx, i'm bored with themexp.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
I'm working on one...using stardock products. Longterm project which is on a hold at the moment, too much going on in my life :) I should quit my daywork..

//Kee

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
A while back I asked around if someone would like to make Infiltration-themed skins for various apps like Winamp, Icq and AIM. This might be the time and place to repeat it ;) I'm sure there are people here with the skills to do it. I'm starting to get pretty tired of my Lunar Icq skin.

And yes, I could do it myself, but my skills in this area are pretty limited. Well, non existant to be honest :p