A small request

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rac_101

Ubern00b
Feb 14, 2004
Over There
I'm looking for a map, I can't remember the name but it's for UT Jailbreak and the execution method is a great big block of cheese flying out of the wall and exploding.

I can't seem to find it in any of the map packs, i'd appreciate if someone could name the map for me :)

Thanks in advance guys, all help is very much appreciated!

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
i remember that cheese thing, can't remember wich map it is though... but i'm *almost* certain that it's in one of the JB mappacks...

... now, was it techno or ancient?... *scratches head*

... maybe ancient Titan or ?...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
...ok...

after you made me launch UT :p i got the map...

Map is : JB-Ancient
It is in a mappack. Please see screenies below. (now _that_ is being helpfull o_0)

Have fun and hope you join UTJB Community *parties* Wednesdays and Sundays especially ;)

heh... now that i remember, that was TEH Ph1rst map i played JB online, Boost was the first JB community member i encountered. Ah,... the memories ;) :p

Attachments

• JBtheCheese1.jpg
    JBtheCheese1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 21
  • JBtheCheese2.jpg
    JBtheCheese2.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 17
  • JBtheCheeseMappackPAGEd.JPG
    JBtheCheeseMappackPAGEd.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: