PDA

View Full Version : Newest Work in Progress

stevenhorton
14th Feb 2004, 12:51 AM
The last time I played CityTrack online I was dissapointed that you could never see the opponents, this track is much more open:)

ProjectX
14th Feb 2004, 06:41 AM
The last time I played CityTrack online I was dissapointed that you could never see the opponents, this track is much more open:)
Looks great! Can't wait to play it, what's the ETA?

stevenhorton
14th Feb 2004, 12:21 PM
ProjectX, I am shooting for this week. I am trying, without success, to add reverb in the tunnel. I have added the Effect_Cave in the ZoneInfo, and EAX is enabled, but still no reverb errect:/

ProjectX
16th Feb 2004, 08:53 AM
ProjectX, I am shooting for this week. I am trying, without success, to add reverb in the tunnel. I have added the Effect_Cave in the ZoneInfo, and EAX is enabled, but still no reverb errect:/

I know how you feel, I tried to do that on a past mod there was a level set solely in caves and I wanted a ton of eerie reverb, I tried for about 2 weeks to no avail, and then the mod died anyway so meh is what I say to that. Try and find a map with it in (maybe that new dm map set in a cave, can't remember it's name, began with s, that's it DM-Sai) and look through the settings. What sound card do you use? I believe the eax only works with the creative audigy series

stevenhorton
16th Feb 2004, 03:33 PM
Yea, I have an Audigy. I could set up the effects I wanted, but cannot hear any difference once I have made the sound effect changes.

stevenhorton
18th Feb 2004, 11:13 PM
Another teaser:)