A lot of familiar names....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Well, I haven't really been to anything UT related since before 2k3 came out, but used to be active at PuF when it wasn't that forumplanet POS.

I'm seeing a lot of former PuF'ers.... did everyone jump ship after gamespy took over? :)

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
QAPete = da man!

kamikaze9 said:
Well, I haven't really been to anything UT related since before 2k3 came out, but used to be active at PuF when it wasn't that forumplanet POS.

I'm seeing a lot of former PuF'ers.... did everyone jump ship after gamespy took over? :)

Simple answer? Yes. The entire community moved lock, stock and barrel to BU/BuF :)

BU is the best Unreal/UT site on the planet, and has a very good crack at being the best game community site in the world too IMO :tup:

Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
Hey Manwhore ;).

Yep. We all moved. Well the forums did at first (from pu) and then the site sprang up around them shortly after, thanks to QAPete and the rest (check out the history here).
Your old account is still here as well - http://forums.beyondunreal.com/member.php?u=7099

I can merge your old account (Kamikaze9|PuF) into the new one you just created so you get your original join date and total postcount/post history back if you want?
Let me know :)

And welcome back - I'd be careful as always in Offtopic - CHRYSt just made a reappearence............ :D

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
PMB!

The merge would be most delightful if you wouldn't mind

I gotta run to physics lab right now though :( UT time afterwards

SamiB

Feb 12, 2004
I don't know if you know me but I was known as "Fira" on that site. Oh yeah and on the Official UT Forums.

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
HI!!! :)

I used to be Psychotic_Fighta. Oh yeah, this IS the best and closest knit gaming community in the world, IMHO. How many community do you see having EuroLAN almost every year? ;) And taking hot-carls and iced margarita rimmin' for pleasure? :mwink: wb.

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Prophetus said:
It is truly nice to see the old crowd come back. You all built this community and I hope you'll help build it some more:).

Its more like a old reunion here again :D last 2 days i only see old buds coming back online :p

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Yea, I know -

My UT CD had an unfortunate breakage incident and I really disliked UT2k3 (plus I was trying to play it on the same machine I could barely run UT on) so BF1942 and CS took over my online gaming habit for awhile. But now that I've got a fairly new box and UT 2004 seems to be handled fairly well I think I shall be sticking around :)

And what's with all the old UT99 "l33t" clans nowadays? I keep seeing some of the familiar tags when I jump on demo servers but these guys are abysmal - They must've gotten too used to 2k3?