Training Katana...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Oh no, I'm sorry, oh great and mighty CK, that Lord Kee offended you by not knowing the intricacies of every site on the internet. What can we do for him so he may regain his honor? :(

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I just can not believe it. Lord_kee can't link to ebaum, and he DARES post here ? Man, do people have no shame nowadays ? And on top of that, he is naive enough to post a ONE-WEEK-OLD link and excpect sympathy from us ? :mad:
Lord Kee, you have made me disappointed :( Next time you put a link, check that it was released 1 minute ago, or don't even bother. This time, Cold Killer was generous enough to save the day (let us all praise his virtue), but he unfortunately won't always be around here ...
...since his reported his sorry ass to the nearest mod. Seriously.

(for the dense people here *cough* Cold Killer *cough*, the first part of the post was sarcasm)

Edit : as for the link, see, this is why katanas are for samurais only :) You're not a samurai, don't pretend to be one, especially if your training katana isn't even of good quality :D

Last edited:

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
for ****s sake. why has nobody got rid of CK yet. WHY???? for the love of everything you may hold sacred what has he done to be allowed to continue like this. he has a terrible attitude. hes rude to everybody. ive yet to see him post ANYTHING contructive. ****ing hell!

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Did you notice that I STARTED the UT2K4 thread? AND corrected the link in this thread?

People who don't even check to see whether URLs they've posted work should be banned before those with terrible attitudes.

Also, I am NOT "rude to everybody", as you seem to think. Please show me how I'm being rude to you with this response.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
That's odd, I'm pretty sure that link worked at work *shrug* Anyway, sorry for the inconvinience(sp?). But then again I can always trust in people like Cold Killer and others with more skill and knowledge to correct my blunders. Much appriciated.
About the WTLW...well, not the first time nor the last time I'd post something that is fresh on the board. (althou I do try to do better in the future, I always say that don't I?)

//Kee

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Almost said:
And now, ladies and gentlemen, behold as he comes back in playing the victim of
all this horrible hostility he had no part in evoking.
Sarcasm noted.
MP_Lord_Kee said:
That's odd, I'm pretty sure that link worked at work *shrug* Anyway, sorry for the inconvinience(sp?). But then again I can always trust in people like Cold Killer and others with more skill and knowledge to correct my blunders. Much appriciated.
About the WTLW...well, not the first time nor the last time I'd post something that is fresh on the board. (althou I do try to do better in the future, I always say that don't I?)

//Kee
The link worked because you accessed it from within ebaumsworld. Even when you're sure a link works, you should always test it after posting it, as some error pages are not quite as tame as ebaum's...

Btw, why don't you edit in the link that works in your original message instead of leaving the broken one?

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Cold Killer said:
The link worked because you accessed it from within ebaumsworld. Even when you're sure a link works, you should always test it after posting it, as some error pages are not quite as tame as ebaum's...

Btw, why don't you edit in the link that works in your original message instead of leaving the broken one?

The funny thing is, I copied the link from the email I got from a friend. Worked for me (cut&paste to addressbar in ie). And, I did click on the link after I posted and it started windows mediaplayer...so I had no clue about any issues before I left to home from work. :)

Very good idea CK, the link is now corrected. I wouldn't had thought of doing that on my own so thanks a lot!

//Kee

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
MP_Lord_Kee said:
The funny thing is, I copied the link from the email I got from a friend. Worked for me (cut&paste to addressbar in ie). And, I did click on the link after I posted and it started windows mediaplayer...so I had no clue about any issues before I left to home from work. :)

Very good idea CK, the link is now corrected. I wouldn't had thought of doing that on my own so thanks a lot!

//Kee
See guys? If LK is ok with it, why in **** are you all stomping on my ass!?