Looking for fun 7-7/8-8 US Scrim.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Hey people...

As part of getting the team in ladder condition Omni is looking for a few fun scrims.

Preferably with a team that has a US server we can use...(or borrow!)

We hope we will be able to provide a challenge & even a few laughs to any team looking for a new scriming partner. :p

If interested, please come say hi @ #Omni in irc.dynamix.com so we can discuss things further and hopefully arrange a time that is good for us both.

:) Thanks.

Ðetta

ºØmníºÐetta
Jan 23, 2004
UK
Richteralan said:
hey detta, will you be ok on US servers? ;)

Ha!

Of course I would much prefer it where a Euro server, but seeing as I'm the only Brit in the clan, would hardly be fair on the rest of ya's!

That's me, the kind considerate type, and all I get is grief 4 it! :rolleyes:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Voodoo Clan has a server in Texas and the desire to scrim.. Kenshin knows where to find us :D We'd love to scrim.

Silver Sequence

XMP Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2004
If you're ever looking for an extra or someone to play let me (Drunken) know. You guys are good fun. Also if you feel like trying low grav you're welcom to try against [LNS], but should talk to [LNS]ICovetYourChild .
Happy Hunting- Drunken

vD-xixax

Jan 15, 2004
Kenshin is a putz. Why... I'm smacking him around right now even... yeah b####... that's right... take THAT..... and... THAT

*slumps to the floor in a pile*

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
-SV-Kid said:
We should... I'll talk to Lantus (Our founder) about it.

Just in case you need some links, I'll put them here. These first two, we are part of, and are US based.
The IGL ladder with 8v8 action
Insane-Gamers Ladder with 6v6 and (mostly dead) 8v8 action

If you're brave enough to wade thru the ping issues across the pond.
Fragzzleague has a 7v7 ladder and were talking about adding more ladders.

Status
Not open for further replies.