Weapon binds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
I was going through my 2K4 binds and came across a little issue. Here are the switchweapon binds-

switchweapon 0= Reedeemer, Ion Cannon
switchweapon 1= Shield
switchweapon 2= Assault
switchweapon 3= Spider Mines, Bio
switchweapon 4= Shock
switchweapon 5= Link
switchweapon 6= Mini
switchweapon 7= Flak, Sticky Mines
switchweapon 8= RL Avril
switchweapon 9= Sniper, LG
switchweapon 10= Translocator

In the Configurations Menu. Spider Mines, Sticky Mines, Sniper Rifle aren't listed as binds. So my question is, how do I bind individual weapons to a key? switchweapon 8 first selects the rl then it selects the AVRiL. What if I want the AVRiL first? I hope in the final version I can bind each weapon seperately.

Also, 'Next Inventory Item' in the key config menu is listed twice.

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
To bind weapons separately, use this (UT2003 weapons only...):

GetWeapon XWeapons.ShieldGun
GetWeapon XWeapons.AssaultRifle
GetWeapon XWeapons.BioRifle
GetWeapon XWeapons.LinkGun
GetWeapon XWeapons.ShockRifle
GetWeapon XWeapons.Minigun
GetWeapon XWeapons.FlakCannon
GetWeapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher
GetWeapon XWeapons.SniperRifle
GetWeapon XWeapons.TransLauncher

GetWeapon XWeapons.BallLauncher
GetWeapon XWeapons.Painter
GetWeapon XWeapons.Redeemer

Last edited:

Loibisch

The Odd Member
Jan 3, 2000
Germany
www.carpeimperium.com
It doesn't include the new weapons...there's a way to get them, too, if you know the classnames. I don't (yet), so if anyone figures out the Spider Mines, Avril and Grenade Launcher (all of them probably blatantly obvious) just post them here :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
/me waits til he gets home so he can try and strip the code from the .u files and perhaps figure out the weapon names...