You PuFers....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
O

osirus

are pretty damn good. i got a game with CookieMonster and some other PuFer on a server i always play on. i must say you guys are a fun match. it was a CTF game by the way. look forward to playin with some more of you guys.... drop me a message if you guys are gonna get some CTF, im always up to a good match.

osirus

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Join us Osirus. We are not a clan...so there isn't any requirement, except to have fun. You can find us at #planetunreal in the UT games IRC site. Oh, there is a $40.00 entrance fee payable to me /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Just kidding /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Well, there is one requirement to join PuF: you come to the PU Forums every couple of months (or more often, if you want).

Anyways, I do remember you, osirus. You were probably the best player on the server.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr|PuF

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I think I was the other PuF. Could be wrong, but your name looks familiar.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Yea, Iris... saw you last night. We all had a great time, right Ra? Heheh... I know I did those jokes last night...

Anyway, maybe you will come to the "PuF" side!

MUWAHAHAHAHA!

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)