Server Crash What is this Error?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I assume it was from someone swimming?!?

Code:
Critical: appError called:
Critical: INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108 (Function INF_Core.INFc_SMaleBase.INFGetAnimGroup:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: FFrame::Serialize
Critical: UObject::ProcessEvent
Critical: (INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108, Function INF_Core.INFc_SMaleBase.PlayerSwimming.ZoneChange)
Critical: ULevel::SetActorZone
Critical: ULevel::MoveActor
Critical: AActor::moveSmooth
Critical: (INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108, Function INF_Core.INFc_SMaleBase.PlayerSwimming.ZoneChange)

***removed Repeated Errors***

Critical: (INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108, Function INF_Core.INFc_SMaleBase.INFServerMove)
Critical: RemoteCall
Critical: HandleStream
Critical: UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch
Critical: (Actor INFc_CHSoldier108)
Critical: UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch
Critical: Direct
Critical: UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch
Critical: DispatchDataToChannel
Critical: BunchData
Critical: UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket
Critical: UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket
Critical: UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch
Critical: UpdatePreNet
Critical: ULevel::Tick
Critical: (NetMode=1)
Critical: TickLevel
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: UServerCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 02/11/04 20:42:49

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
i don't think this error has anything to do with hotzone. "INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108" just addresses one of the players on map "eas-inf-ds-hotzone" using playerclass "infc_chsoldier". can you reproduce it?

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
fist_mlrs said:
i don't think this error has anything to do with hotzone. "INFc_CHSoldier EAS-INF-DS-HotZone.INFc_CHSoldier108" just addresses one of the players on map "eas-inf-ds-hotzone" using playerclass "infc_chsoldier". can you reproduce it?

Not sure if I can. I am not even 100% sure if it was caused by swimming in that little river in the Defender side. These things are hard to *make* happen. They seem to always pop up when people are having fun, the server if full and then BAMM, crash. :(