What servers do PuF-ers play on??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phishedNET

I play on the GT Official CTF server quite a bit. It's a shame that they don't have stats enabled, it's normally the only server that I do good on.

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
I alone hear his tortured screams!! Screamy noises!! Eeeeek!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I play anywhere, although recently I've been drawn more and more towards the UKOnline LMS server. You'll always get a good game there (that's if you get on. It's usually packed).

I also try to play regularly at Skirmish CTF 1, although that's usually packed too. I think it's a shame that certain servers are always full, while others go empty all the time. I suppose it's just UT life /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I wandered lonely as a cloud, o'er the hills and valleys, until I stepped in some frickin' dog sh*t! Aarrgh!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
I've got a couplea favs marked, but there's usually no one on them. They're good for setting up matches, but not for just joining.

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
I go for (over)crowded maps. Recently I've been playing alot off of Crash UT -- 28 player limit, purely Facing Worlds, no time limit, 8 caps. Some really good players hang out there (ie Cot_vs_Tan).

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- CookieMnstr_TC|PuF

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
I'll play on any server as long as it keeps my ping below 250. That way I can actually frag people!

bullet2.gif

Do you dare challenge the great [PuF]Talon?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
An easy way to find a PuF player in a match is to go to #planetunreal in your UT chat menu. Then, follow someone there into a game. If everyone in there is already in a game you can find out where they are by clicking on their name and typing something to them. The map URL will be revealed.

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}