UT2004 Demo @ 12:00 Noon PST Today!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Epic Games' Community Guy Mark 'Mouser' Chandler has revealed that the long-awaited Unreal Tournament 2004 demo will be released today, Wednesday February 11th at 12:00 Noon PST!

Mouser: Ok, well I think what I am suposed to say is that the Demo will be out at 12:00PM PST

That's...

8PM GMT
9PM CET
3PM EST
2PM CST

Of course, the demo and demo .torrent file will be available at BeyondUnreal as soon as 12:00 noon PST arrives!

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
w00t!

-edit- wow, seems like the internet is already grinding to a halt and the demo isnt even out yet! :D

Last edited:
W

wooter wooter

geeeeeeeeeesuss jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeha we'll get TEH DEMOOOOOOOOOOOOO woot woot uz uz woot woot

Houdini-GG

I've been described as hot, videogames..
Dec 30, 2003
Colorado Springs
looks like a SOF2 clone, no thanks.

.. make sure all u folks use BitTorrent ! <-- we all benefit from that.. please, everyone use BitTorrent.