Non Sequitur kicks so much ass.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I'd go with "eyes need to be checked." That, or you need stop running 1600x1200 on a 14 inch monitor :p

Aug 12, 2000
Switzerland
Ouch, "busted", indeed, hehe :lol:

I agree, Non Sequitur is king. I almost prefer them to Gary Larson (*gasp*).

And it's a thumbnail, guys. Click on it.

RaekwoN

Infiltration Level Designer
Aug 5, 1999
Melbourne, Australia
Larson's funny...but then there is Wulffmorgenthaler...Larson...on crack.

SS21122003.gif

http://www.wulffmorgenthaler.com/

Last edited:

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
umm.. no? It shouldn't be. You on a ****ty monitor at 1600x1200? I am at 1600x1200 and can read some of the © text at the bottom

EDIT: Simple test. does it look like this image has individual black and white lines, or are the gray lines, or do you simply see medium gray?

monitor_test.gif

Last edited:

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
reaper, click on the thumbnail :p

OK that's odd. The pic is normal readable size now and at work it was realy tiny and hard to read. Both 1024*768, 17" at work 19" at home but that's to much of a difference to explain it with monitor size. I use Firebird 0.7 at work and Mozilla 1.6 at home... but ... nah, just odd.

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
1) yes, click on it. :p

2) showing me a screen capture proves nothing. That will capture every pixel on the screen, even if your monitor can't display it correctly. We are debating the accuracy of the monitor, not the graphics card. A better way to do it would be to take a digital photo of your screen.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
Dr_Strangelove said:
EDIT: Simple test. does it look like this image has individual black and white lines, or are the gray lines, or do you simply see medium gray?

those look like a gray blur whether or not its on the computer or printed at 640dpi
:(

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
looks like black and white lines on a 19inch monitor at 1600 x 1200

although it looks gay and buggy and annoying when i scroll up or down

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Errr sorry, I thought people were discussing whether the attachment preview is large enough to be read. I'm getting old or something.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
Simple test. does it look like this image has individual black and white lines, or are the gray lines, or do you simply see medium gray?

I can see the individual lines. I run 1024*768 on an average CRT monitor.

The image is slightly difficult to read. Eyesight is obviously a factor, but the contrast between the black text and the white background puts a strain on the eyes.