O M G someone do this and post!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
{GD}NTKB said:
Mind your own business. Dont come in a thread I started unless your gonna stay on topic thank you very much. :rolleyes:
Until you explain yourself it's everyone's business, it seems being put on RO means fuck all anymore.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
It's not like he could have taken himself off RO, is it?

If anyone "owes" you an explanation, surely it's our mods?

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Damn! you guys can be anoying at times. Don't you ever know when to shut up and relax? It's not like it was your decision to put him RO for a weekend :rolleyes:

Welcome back NT. just do yourself a favor, ignore those backstabing cock suckers.

Which brings me to the point I wanted to add... somebody should do this with RvsB voices ;)

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
I remember me and my buds doin an Arnold prank some time ago, and the lady acctually though she was talkin to the govorner of Cali. haha, good times....

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Haha, no, it was because you wouldn't shut up when we asked. ;) I was under the impression that they had set it to a timed RO, and it wasn't, CK. (not that I missed you, but what the hay. ;)) We've worked things out with NTKB, so he was taken off RO. It's as simple as that. No need to worry yourselves over it.

My favorite pranks of all time are the Mr. Bergis ones :D

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
beerbaron said:
They're all against you NTKB, they all must die...

If your willing to do the killing go for it!

Funny, a friend of mine the other day said he would kill Jaunty if he ever flew to Australia. I told him I wouldnt... After really thinking about jaunty alot lately I kinda feel sorry for the guy. He must have had a real bad life to be so angry and hateful. :(