Hitman: Contracts

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
I didn't even know they were going to make a third Hitman. Then I found out that not only are they making a third Hitman, but that it is coming out this spring.

Read about it and get the trailer here:

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/hitman3/

The trailer is just a cinema scene with no actual gameplay footage, but it still oozes badass-ness.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Ahh, Hitman... I remember when I first took a bodyguard's disguise and roamed around... And then the other guards realized that I had wires on my neck and no hair, so they started shooting at me.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I thought they pretty much finished the story with Hitman 2.. I'll gladly play a third game if it comes even close to the awesomeness of the first two games, though. :tup:

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
kavoN said:
I thought they pretty much finished the story with Hitman 2.. I'll gladly play a third game if it comes even close to the awesomeness of the first two games, though. :tup:

I am in the contradictory position of being near fanatical about the Hitman series and not finishing any of them. Something, like school, always comes up when I am in the middle of playing through one of the games and then I just never get back into it.

Another piece of good news: Jesper Kyd, the composer behind the first two games' soundtracks, is doing the Hitman: Contracts soundtrack as well. :tup:

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Approx said:
Something, like school, always comes up when I am in the middle of playing through one of the games and then I just never get back into it.
That has happened with me and Half Life at least three times. I never did get around to beating it...

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Sorry, I know this is fairly unrelated to the topic at hand, but it's late and I'm tired, so I thought it was funny.

Attachments

• Ampburner-HitstarRunner.jpg
    Ampburner-HitstarRunner.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 90

Ice

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Not only are they making a third game, but according to GamePro magazine, they are making a 4th and possible a fifth. I love games based off of a story for a change, instead of a gametype or graphics. And that seems to be what the article in the magazine said.

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Now that's funny. www.jeuxvideo.com, one of the main french gaming sites, posted the trailer on 17-12-2003. I bet they're full of **** too.
And fileplanet released it on 12/17/2003. Another site full of ****.

Thank god we have CK here. He can view trailers before they are even released :eek:

Edit : hey, hey, tell me, CK, was the trailer for freespace3 any good ? What about Deus Ex 3 ? Ooh, oooh, and total annihilation 2 ? This one may be a bit old for you, but you should still remember it.

Last edited:

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
Regardless of what you guys have to say, I know that I saw a low resolution trailer for Hitman: Contracts way before last December. If you choose not to believe me, that's good for you.

Btw, I know I didn't get it from jeuxvideo or fileplanet.

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Cold Killer said:
3D gamers is full of **** then. Maybe that's when they added the trailer to THEIR site.

You're CreepingShadow, aren't you. Nothing like a good gimmick account.

Cold Killer

I will Kill Bill
Feb 24, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Visit site
kavoN said:
Drugs are bad.
Indeed. That's why I don't take them.

jaunty said:
You're CreepingShadow, aren't you. Nothing like a good gimmick account.
Try talking to some of the people around here, namely keg and Sublime. I may be an *******, and an ignorant one at that, but I have never ever ever made up another account on any forum to post because I was banned or on RO, whichever CreepingShadow is.

G36

Loose Cannon
Oct 19, 2003
www.homestarrunner.com
Mmmm, I'm not too excited. Hopefully they move the gameplay back to the style of Hitman 1 and less of 2. Hitman 2 was waaay to simplified and consoley for my liking.

:lol: @ hitstar, nice work approx

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Thanks! But I hope you don't think that I made the picture, because I didn't. I only found it on another website while searching for more info on Hitman: Contracts