PDA

View Full Version : Bot skill level.

Devastator
6th Feb 2004, 08:59 PM
I think it would be a good Idea to increase the bot skill level to at least Masterful. That way, the bot could provide some sort of entertainment. :)

Bonecrusher
6th Feb 2004, 09:16 PM
You talking about on the server?

Devastator
6th Feb 2004, 09:29 PM
Yeah.

Shattered_Steel
6th Feb 2004, 09:32 PM
Well, at least this thread made me laugh.

The bots aren't made for LGI, so they move bad and shoot well. Dunno if we want a super-shooting bot that still doesn't jump or dodge.

Devastator
6th Feb 2004, 09:41 PM
How about super-bots?

Bonecrusher
6th Feb 2004, 11:16 PM
Well I did put them on masterful...butt hey probably wont score...they'll just frag the hell out of ya. It's a good way to scare the noobies away.

«BuA»Meat
7th Feb 2004, 07:15 AM
i would put no bot in there, if i want to practice or explore a map, i don't have the power to change the settings and they're always that damn bot (who i still beat the crap out of him) in my way ! For those reasons i would'nt put any bot on the server.

Bonecrusher
7th Feb 2004, 09:44 AM
I guess we'll have to take a vote then.

Shattered_Steel
7th Feb 2004, 12:53 PM
I don't care whether there are bots automatically on the server or not. Of course, since I have admin rights, I can add bots whenever I feel like it, so my vote really doesn't count.

«BuA»Lurker_71
7th Feb 2004, 04:16 PM
Weird, I remember asking to put the superbots mut on once before...
lessee... when was that? :con:
I'm all for it... forget the noobs, if I need a good work out and no one is on, I'd rather play with better skilled bots.

TAZTG
8th Feb 2004, 04:30 PM
Weird, I remember asking to put the superbots mut on once before...
lessee... when was that? :con:
I'm all for it... forget the noobs, if I need a good work out and no one is on, I'd rather play with better skilled bots.

If I am not mistaken you have ability to add and change skill level of BOTS. I am with MEAT no BOTS is fine..