Bot skill level.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Well, at least this thread made me laugh.

The bots aren't made for LGI, so they move bad and shoot well. Dunno if we want a super-shooting bot that still doesn't jump or dodge.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i would put no bot in there, if i want to practice or explore a map, i don't have the power to change the settings and they're always that damn bot (who i still beat the crap out of him) in my way ! For those reasons i would'nt put any bot on the server.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I don't care whether there are bots automatically on the server or not. Of course, since I have admin rights, I can add bots whenever I feel like it, so my vote really doesn't count.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Weird, I remember asking to put the superbots mut on once before...
lessee... when was that? :con:
I'm all for it... forget the noobs, if I need a good work out and no one is on, I'd rather play with better skilled bots.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
Weird, I remember asking to put the superbots mut on once before...
lessee... when was that? :con:
I'm all for it... forget the noobs, if I need a good work out and no one is on, I'd rather play with better skilled bots.

If I am not mistaken you have ability to add and change skill level of BOTS. I am with MEAT no BOTS is fine..