FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

AMEN! AMEN! Or, in the reverse language of demons NEMA! NEMA! /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Dont see what all the fus is about its pretty neat and well set out I Like It....

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

N

NIGMA666

Well i got this from a thing Zaccix made but i took it and added some spice!
what do you all think of it?

FeArMe.jpg

well do you like?

I like to show off my Creative side to you all /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

-=666=-

------------------
"Man who stands on toilet, high on pot"

{PuF}NIGMA666

S

Selerox[PuF]

Nice work NIGMA /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

PuF: Way too scary!

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

I like it...nice job. Cute little demon...maybe that has to do with penis size /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
OMG! I thought this had been buried deep in the annals of PuF forum history long ago hehehe.

Nice version Nigma. Oh BTW before anyone asks, I did the original as a one-off because I was doing a site (actually I was planning Capture) and I needed a break, so I thought I'd write something dark and evil. Since then, I've decided to develop it into a short story that I do, again, when I need a break from things. Don't ask me when it'll be finished though /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

I wandered lonely as a cloud, o'er the hills and valleys, until I stepped in some frickin' dog sh*t! Aarrgh!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Excuse me?

bullet2.gif

I wandered lonely as a cloud, o'er the hills and valleys, until I stepped in some frickin' dog sh*t! Aarrgh!

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
Hey, in the other post I mentioned that I knew an annoying Jenny...I think Malsar is her. She liked to tell people to grow up for no apparent realon.

I like it nigma...not exactly my favorite poetry, but it's not bad.
BTW, you need to mention the Redeemer in there somewhere /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

N

NIGMA666

Ok well Thanx to the people that did like it!

But can i get a FU(KING break here?
I take time to make somthing that i didnt even write and just make it look cool!
but now we if ppl saying "Colimbine" and "Prozac".
thats not my out look on life at all!

it just sounds cool and it go's real good with my name /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

So in closing all i have to say is "Chill ouT"!!!!!

Its nice to see that my fellow PuF'ers seem to like it and i think its cause they know me better and know im not a sick deminted BASTARD!..............well iam sometimes /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

BTW, sorry if you feel like im taking this to seriousely but i just dont like it!!!!

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666

N

NIGMA666

Thanx Hap /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

{PuF}NIGMA666