Like Counter-strike ... But worse...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Hi, I figured that since 2.9 finally came out after its many, many, many, many delays. Sadly when I joined a server, out of nowhere I'm tk'd, then booted from the server.

Jaunty mentioned him yesterday for his corny jokes, I thought at first he was a new kid on the block but it was just some fizzled out life form called NTKB.

Do you people condone same sex marriages now? What gives?

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
CK, shut the fuck up. "Boo hoo, no-one likes me so I'm leaving, except I'm a glutton for punishment so I keep lurking here because I like being beaten up verbally".

Welcome back Pacman. There's still a bit of the old spark left here, but not much. Jaunty Vs NTKB is hilarious, but I assume you've already seen those threads. As for same sex marriages: my view is, there's b]far[/b]more serious (not that I have a problem with it) and pressing things to worry about than other people's sexual preferences.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
hah, pac my advice is just dont join the ****ing MUF server, and also make sure the only admin ingame is your good friend so you can remove the asses of the dumb ****tards who populate the servers

alternitavely you could play a better game, inf is ****

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Pacman, long time no irc!

I'm not sure why what happened to you happened...that really usually doesn't happen. Maybe give it one more go? :)

Anyhoo, glad to know you're still kicking. We're still kicking here, too.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Pacman! Welcome back!

CK, you have an incredible talent to say the wrong things at the wrong moments, work on that and you will have a lot less problems.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Who TK'd you?

Where?

Sounds completely out of character for Inf.

CK, whatever you are talking about I feel certain you are taking it altogether too seriously.

Do you people condone same sex marriages now?

Eh?

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
-Snakebite- said:
Lol, its almost like the CS forums. Keep it up guys.
Fine mister. :mad:
a) Which CS forums? Last time I checked every 4th forum on the internet was in one way or the other related to CS.
b) Does that mean our standard rai... er, sunk or the CS forum's standard sun... er, raised?

:p

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
I find it hard to believe, Pacman. NTKB is often annoying on servers, he need to be taught that caps lock is a bad key and that spamming the chat is childish, but i don't see him team killing. Unless he was drunk, maybe :con:

Infguy98

Jul 29, 2001
Welcome back.
I myself have had 2.9 on my computer since it came out but I've only played it like three times. Interest died pretty fast...

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
I'm not sure what happened with 2.9. I installed it, played it, loved it, and inexplicably lost interest in about a week. :(

The same thing happened with Freon.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
DamienW said:
I find it hard to believe, Pacman. NTKB is often annoying on servers, he need to be taught that caps lock is a bad key and that spamming the chat is childish, but i don't see him team killing. Unless he was drunk, maybe :con:

He changes his name when he's that soused.

Did Pac make a crack about his scrotum, would be my next question.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
the real pacman said:
Hi, I figured that since 2.9 finally came out after its many, many, many, many delays. Sadly when I joined a server, out of nowhere I'm tk'd, then booted from the server.

Jaunty mentioned him yesterday for his corny jokes, I thought at first he was a new kid on the block but it was just some fizzled out life form called NTKB.

NTKB is from the GD clan and the GD clan is the unofficial TK clan of Infiltration...their goal is to simulate the US army: trigger happy and friendly fire fanatics.

When you enter a server, just take as rule to enter the other team GD is playing in and it should be ok. :D

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
i second the woffen..gd is SO the unofficial TK clan...i've mentioned it since like forever..and since 2.9 came out...they've admitted it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.