Still want to eat at McDonalds?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
since when did anyone ever eat at mc donalds ecause it was nutritious and healthy?
we all go there because 3 pounds and 3 mimutes = a meal.
even those who bring lawsuits really knew maccy 's is bad for you they just want the money

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Processed fast food isn't healthy for you? What a mindf--k!... :rolleyes:

-Keiichi

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
That's like smoking forty a day for ten years and complaining when your lungs fall out.

Everyone knows that any resemblance fast food burger chain product bears to food is purely coincidental.

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
spm1138 said:
That's like smoking forty a day for ten years and complaining when your lungs fall out.

Everyone knows that any resemblance fast food burger chain product bears to food is purely coincidental.

Smoking Damages your lungs????? :eek: :eek:

No wonder I've been coughing lots :( :(

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I was going to say, "McD's is bad for you? Glad I still have my healthy crack cocaine to fall back on...ahh, the fruits of nature", but the sarcasm angle is already covered in spades.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
:lol:

I personally think this guy is a moron. I mean, why would you vountarily do that to your heart? You know how large his cholesterol plaques must be now? Guys gonna need a stint before hes 40. :rolleyes:

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
I want to know what he ate during this time, because there is a big difference in eating the Super McLargeHuge combo super sized with 5 drink refills three times a day and getting a McRabbitFood salad with a small orange juice three times a day.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
[C22]-Mort said:
Smoking Damages your lungs????? :eek: :eek:
No wonder I've been coughing lots :( :(

[some activist] "Let's make the warnings on the packs BIGGER!"
[some smoker] "OH SH*T these things are bad for you??! I thought they had vitamins in 'em and stuff."