New UT2004 Shots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Two new UT2004 screenshots can be found over on UnrealOps. One shows Xan's team stealing the red flag, while another shows an AVRiL rocket headed towards the game's two tanks, the Goliath and the Leviathan.

Selerox said:
Speaking of the redeemer, has it been confirmed how much damage the Redeemer does to vehicles yet?

I don't know exactly how much damage it will do to a vehicle but I do know that a Redemer will take out a "Power Node" with one hit regardless of it's health. Though the Redemers speed has been slowed quite a bit, I had mine shot out of the sky 2 times out of 4 in Torlan:(

Just so you know I'm Zen I didn't want you to feel I was lurking with a new name. :)

Zen

Last edited:

Revrant

Flak Monkey
Sep 26, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
ah okay Zen :p ... yea...I saw the powernode thing in the vid...it seems itll be the best means to take out a powernode...Im still going to unload flak into that sucker though heh

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
I'd hope the Redeemer would take out a tank in one shot.

|UO|Amadeus said:
I don't know exactly how much damage it will do to a vehicle but I do know that a Redemer will take out a "Power Node" with one hit regardless of it's health.

Hmm, on the new UT2004 vid, the powernode gets hit by a nuke and it's not destroyed. It gets taken down to critical, but it's not destroyed.

It'd be good to get some clarification on that.

Last edited:

PBH

Waiting for Armageddon
Jan 2, 2004
ohio
any favourite songs? my kmfdm all time fav is a drug against war