Bug, glitch, or just worthless

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
The map is low lands, and yes the raptors are stuck in the air. Its done by ramping them up the side and boosting up at the sky.

What then happens is they get stuck where the map ends and you can't jump past. You can then get in them and shoot, or stand on them or just leave them there. If you don't get enough hight off your jump they will slowly (a little bit every 20 seconds) fall back to the ground but be nearly dead by the time (usualy they die), or if you barely miss they just sit in the air and take damage.

Its really pretty stupid and all but we were warming up for a scrim and goofing off ;)

And yes you can be an ******* and put the other teams raptor up there and leave it.

Attachments

• raptor.jpg
    raptor.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 62

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Just me on the server standing still

-=SPP=-some1 was spec'ing me, we went to the other clans server instead of the ilan game server and sat there like morons till somebody figured it out and came to get us.

Usualy I get about 20 fps :( however with like 6 people or less on a server I get crazy fps if I am alone and on my own.

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
You can get the raptor stuck in Alcazar too.. Just requires some mad driving skillzz

(you have to turn on top speed to jump of the main platform on the best spot, behind vehicle bay A)

Status
Not open for further replies.