Iran...the drama continues!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

masamax

Spoon
Apr 10, 2001
Edmonton, Canada
www.rifts.cjb.net
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm.../ap/20040201/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_elections_26

The entire fiasco continues to make Iran's leaders as well as it's clerics look bad. No problem was ever solved by simply ignoring it and this is basically what banning so many liberal law makers would do. Their reasons are not even TRYING to pretend anything but they don't want to deal with liberals.

I am 100% in support of secular governments. Iran is like the opposite of what I like to see. Even the USA, with so many laws to seperate church and state has many problems ("In god we trust" anyone?). I envy the secularism of some of the European states (Scandivia is one of the most secular areas if I recall).