How About bots in XMP ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Basiley

Jan 31, 2004
Pro-Bots like stuff works well, but he only kill enemy bots(and rarely - your :), not take enemy artefact, power gen, respawn points and etc.

Basiley

Jan 31, 2004
Bots - bad thing ? :))

Many peple around world do not have TECHNICAL abilites to training online, by weaknes local telecomm(for example, even many of Moscow City
(Russian capitol) inhabitants, not have a chance to play with acceptable ping, only for rarely clanfight).
If someone improves this idea(by buildind from zero or by recompliling from other UWarfare products) - adding AI teammates and different gametypes(XMP-default - played well, but it only one. Onslaught from UT2k4 looks like(devil in details, ah always) CS-Kiddies/Quake-Rangeshooters-loving gameplay) to XMP - amil me !(happyendman@land.ru).
Sincerelly, Basiley L.

TossMonkey said:
Bots = no.

Spans

Jan 31, 2004
Agreed, in some areas getting a good ping is a problem, plus Bots can be fun.
I hope that someone within the community could make bots for this already great game. Anyways this game rocks!

TMPVenom

Jan 17, 2004
Spain
Although I am not a game coder, my belief ( and please tel me if I am wrong) is that all AIMBOT = cheats have used in game coding of game bots to cheat?
so in my opinion adding bots is a defo no cause it will open game to cheat hacks?

please if I am wrong tell me why other than that keep them out.
The xmp add on was designed for online gameing, if ya wanna play against bots ie comp then play unreal, unreal 2 unreal tournament and 2k3.

I think that anyone that asks for bot coding to be added to game is

1 asking the impossible ( game way to complicated for bot paths and funstions)
2 doesnt like mulitplaying games
or 3
is looking for a cheat
sorry if I have offended
just my op

Spans

Jan 31, 2004
:eek:
Wow, like err Wow, I completely agree with you in that I too hate cheating, and Aimbots are serious cheaters, but I do like multiplayer games as I would not have bought all the gaming titles that I have here now, 'glances over to the scornful wife :lol: ', but I do run a lan for myself, my killer son, and some friends, and at times a few bots could make things a little more fun.

But that is only me being selfish, it was just a thought though..

:) :)

TMPVenom

Jan 17, 2004
Spain
well like i said not being a game coder I am sure that sonner or later so ass will come up with a trigger bot that fires as soon a cross hairs pass over a potential target, cheaters will always find a way, dunno how, poss by using the coding that tells you you have a lock, but the longer they can be kept out of game the better as far as I am concerend.

Play unreal series for over 5 years now I think, and have been called bot on more than one ocation. So I would like that with this game to be in the distant future, again am not a coder and could be making myself look like complete ass talking about somthing I knwo nothing of lol

But yeah agree on that point too, when on a lan ya aint got room in house for 13 other players lol so can see ya point

Oh and BTW know the feeling about the scournful wife hahahaha