got under the map in...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
XMP xenubia,i think.has 3 suplly pads in front of your base,a raptor to the right and a jugg on the left?

as you face the icon node,on the blue team i think,go to the right,and jump down behind that little concrete corner.you can walk at the corner and get under the base.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
The pack isn't out yet, and there's no map called 'Xenubia'. If you mean Xaemia, then the only version out there atm is an old leaked beta from November last year.

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
xenubatic might be it,its been on myu 1 and 2.i could have sworn it said "cbp" in front of it...

CiD

I'm on Offense!
Dec 28, 2003
huh,oh well,nm.wish i knew what i was talking about....

EDIT: and now that the SN's of the beta pack wereposted on the BU frontpage,i DO know what i'm talking about.it's apophis.

Last edited: