TskMskins of DOOM! (HELP!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hyper_Freak

Voices United...
Jan 28, 2004
www.wesweswes.com
i try to get 2 the mothership but it refuses to send the file "TskMskins" so i can't get in! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
:mad: :minigun:

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
... humm, ok then... it's his luck then that it's an easy-to-find file...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
Sexmachine said:
Finding files is always easy if you take a look at the manifest.ini ;)

... i'm glad i have wise master SexM to remind me of this simple things of gaming life :D ;) ...