Assassin Call 01-26-04

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I'll be there.

TDC finalized and chose Betrayal as their map, so guess what map we'll be practicing? Everyone try to show up for practice so that we can get in a full practice.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yes, Federal Govt. was open but I called in anyway. Screw messing around with all that traffic. I shall be there also hopefully we can get a full practcice in on the Betrayal Map. Folks that don't have it will most likely D/L it from redirect. IGL D/L is down..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
His ping is *still* better than mine and he crys like a baby. I thought he was still playing pretty good earlier today, and those pings aren't worth crying about anyway.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well, try to understand. To him, thats a 100% increase. He's used to a below 40 ping. He always had about 30-35. now that he has a 70 ping it throws everything off for him. I would probably complain too if tomorrow, my ping wouldn't get lower than 140, which would be a 100% increase for me.