spank the monkey

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Was posted before. :)

My highscore now was 400-something, but I noticed you can cheat by getting the cursor out of flash screen.

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
848. It seems like it's the highest score you can get.

Also, since your new here, try to search for things already posted here (especially flash games) or you'll meet our resident newbie-eating-troll called Jaunty. He'll greet you something like "DUUUUUR THIS WAS ON FARK TODAY IT IS LOL"

Mifffo

Jan 22, 2004
Freon said:
848. It seems like it's the highest score you can get.

Also, since your new here, try to search for things already posted here (especially flash games) or you'll meet our resident newbie-eating-troll called Jaunty. He'll greet you something like "DUUUUUR THIS WAS ON FARK TODAY IT IS LOL"

that sounds nice :D

Mifffo

Jan 22, 2004
Saladin said:
your cpu has a maximum, its not limited by the game but by the cpu, at my school highest is 351, highest at home for me is around it, highest ive ever gotten was like 546.

oh then i best get myself one of those athlon 64:s and some ram :lol:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
no freons right, 848 is the maximum you can get.
and im sure all your pc's beat my 900mhz 128 ram.

simply move the mouse back so it goes off the back then move it around the entire flash frame (including the black bars) without touching em, then back in by the top left monkeys head and itll be 848 every time :eek: