Questions about businesses....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Hi
I just found out that the business that made my laptop (Multivison) has "ceased trading" what ever that means, I assume that it's gone under. I will be phoning that number but I was wondering, if it was gone under where do I stand with my warranty and as I took the 6 month intrest free option do I need to continue paying that? Remember it's a UK company.
Thanks
-How.

Da_Blade

Da sharpest man around!
Jan 29, 2002
The Netherlands
www.dablade.nl
Well if the business does not keep up their end of the contract anymore there is no reason why you should keep up your end (the paying). So if the business is indeed gone under, you are freed of the obligation to pay.

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
Just checked ..... as I thought the finance agreement is with an other company so I don't think I'm gonna get out of it but I dont want to be lumbered with an expensive laptop with no warranty.
-How.