I Need Movie Ideas

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papos-x

He's the sweetest. Just never cross his path.
Jun 25, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
I am an experienced filmmaker and I am having some trouble thinking of movie ideas. If anyone has any ideas or scripts for a low budget movie, please tell me, you will be given credit for the script/idea.

Thanks,
PolishP

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Depends on your actors. What are they best at? And what are they bad at?
I've got more imagination than anybody I ever met so if I come up with something it's probably strange and will become a 'a bad taste in the mouth after watching it' type story.

Papos-x

He's the sweetest. Just never cross his path.
Jun 25, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
All the actors are basically good with anything...expecially army type movies. Anything you can think of tell me!!!!!!

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
How about a bunch of homosexuals in the army that fall in love but don't try anything because they don't know the other guy is a homo too. Plus they are worried about being caught.

Couldn't be about these days though, has to be about the time where army was a must.

If you want more of a story ask, I don't have anything to do today so I could write something up...

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Cable guy comes to fix cable problems for bored, lonely housewife...
Maude: You can imagine where it goes from here.
The Dude: He fixes the cable?

Seriously, I think it would be cool to do a low budget approach of a long incubating virus. Soldiers could hole up right at the beginning of the movie, be paranoid that one of them may have it, think the world is ending. But in reality, it was very localized and didn't spread, so they turned on each other for nothing. Plus, you don't need much of a special effects budget, just some alka seltzer to simulate their nervous systems siezing up. That and bullet squibs for when they kill each other.

Sure it's a knock off of The Thing and Night of, but when you boil it down, that isn't bad as far as sources to rip off.

Last edited: