Defense Players Unite!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knightthaler

Jan 16, 2004
There has been a lot of comments made in recent threads about how there is a severe lack of defense players and defense in the pub servers. I thought it might be a good idea to have more veteran players post some of there defense strategies, tips, secrets and stories as way to spark interest and help new players figure out how set up and maintain a solid defense, so the few of us that are currently doing it don't have to do it alone. You have to admit, if every team had at least some defense the game as a whole would be much more interesting. :)

Andr01d

yeah right...
Jan 4, 2004
www.warpstone.tk
Rule #1 - Stop mining your art node. Your team has to walk through there too.

I agree.. but you can also just warn your team, so that they shoot the mines.. I have been blown up quite some times by a mine in the AN..

Now lets see, if i can come up with a tip too.. eeh..
stay at the node and shoot enemies? (im serious.. you dont see many people do that)

Anathema-

...because we're NOT free
Oct 19, 2003
[V3]CorDawg said:
or your team can look first

That's why you don't put the mine right in the center, put it on the slope. It has a better chance of killing an enemy (espically if it's on a blind slope) and if it kills a friendly at least they returned the artifact first.

Status
Not open for further replies.