officia; drnucks thread 2004

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
i would like to declare myself officiall drnkucks. im listenig to old school sjka. desmond dekker = win. the beat = win!, the specials = win!, the selecter = win! hope you are all drnuks like me. ask oth epeoples fr the logs. see yotomorroe.

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
Im quite drunk myself, but thats par for the course being Irish. Im always espeicially careful not to make typos when I am inebriated. Im pretty sure I slipped up somewhere in this post. I worry about "espeicially" and "inebriated".

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
Drunk? You lightweight.

A mosquito bit me last week. Now it's at the Betty Ford clinic. You don't know drunk, boy.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
reaaarrrhhh i call drnucks of th eday for friday and saturday

edit: ps i got into my first over 21's bar, and got served, and got to lauch as everyone else i was with (bar one girl) got turned down at the door

Last edited: