Grand Theft Auto VC gets the heat from the CABA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
From http://www.gamespydaily.com

The Cuban American Bar Association (CABA) is the latest group to take aim at the popular video game. CABA president Ramon A. Abadin has dispatched a letter to the manufactures of Grand Theft Auto - Vice City condemning the games use of racially charged remarks that promotes the killing of Haitians and Cubans. The letter calls for state and federal governments to remove the video game from store shelves as well as an official letter of apology.

Yup! You can slay those cubans right good! And the Haitians, too! Oh, but wait...don't forget to mention the caucasians, the african...uh...vice-cityians, the asians...not too biased, imho. The bullet will go through any of them just as easilly.

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
I guess after the Haitians filed lawsuit against GTA:VC, the Cubans were compelled to - it's the REAL MANG thing to do MANG! Heheheh.

More proof that GTA3 and GTA:VC are the best video games EVAR!!!11!11

Matthew

Ya know... in GTA3, I went the extra mile to ensure I ran over/shot/burn/exploded/dropped something on that old black woman in the brown jacket ped.

I. Hate. That. Bitch.

I also find that the Haitians are idiots, thinking their little 9mms can penetrate the hail of gunfire from my M4. Pwned mofos.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Lawsuits rule. I'm anxiously awaiting the day they make a GTA where you can kill black-white-Native-Chinese people so that I can cash in.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
FeelTheUniverseXXX said:
Lawsuits rule. I'm anxiously awaiting the day they make a GTA where you can kill black-white-Native-Chinese people so that I can cash in.
*Sigh* Greed. Looks like you felt prey to the power of the "dark" side. Your "bright" days are over. Soon we will all "loose our land" and have to learn "martial arts" to defend ourselfes against you. :(

;) :D