fun fun fun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[V3]CorDawg

Jan 12, 2004
over 100 force walls round the spawn, when you spawned you werent even near the point :D sad thing is, we didnt even lose that map.

Attachments

• Walls.jpg
    Walls.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

[V3]VooDoo

Veni Vedi Vici
Jan 12, 2004
CYBERSPACE, CALIFORNIA
Well if you never give up, look where a few LTM's can get you!! :eek: :lol:

lol took me about 25 tries lol but hell ive masterd it now!! on the map "Alacazar" place 2 LTM's close togeter under the ramp of the cloud platform.... then you back up, sprint into the lasers, and then jump/hit your jets..........you WILL FLY!!! :lol: and land on top with 15 HP if you do it right.(only able to do w/gunner)
i only made it with 3hp that time

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 79

BIODragon

Words are a virus...
Jan 19, 2004
Yeah, that was great. Not only did it lag out the server, all of the V3 members on the server jumped to one team to do this. I think it pretty much ruined game play for the rest of the people on the server along with showing the caliber of those involved in it. Great job guys! My suggestion is to get your own server and do it there. Our short coming of only having two admins on that server has been corrected for the next time this happens.

[V3]VooDoo

Veni Vedi Vici
Jan 12, 2004
CYBERSPACE, CALIFORNIA
Now you wait just one minute!
first of all the server put us on one team that time, we dont go to one team onpurpose, thats just lame! and second, sorry for the lag, just have never sen it done b4, i mean 120 Forcewalls? we went from 1200nrg to 200 in about 15 seconds lol.
but besides that, we are sorry for the lag, and it shouldnt happen again :( but they were having a blast, as was i. i admit the lag was unbearable, but if you were watching you wouldda cracked up. as soon as we get a server we will do it only on that server, but untill then........

[V3]CorDawg

Jan 12, 2004
hmm maybe i was tired when i quoted this o_O

we all jumped to one team? yet the other team had more players and still couldnt steal our artifacts lol

Last edited:

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Cordawg do yourself a favor... BIO is pretty old and well respected they are probably the last people you want to start a fight with. That being said its thier server they have a right to do with it as they please. Trust me you don't want to open this can of worms.

That and why did you qoute me for that, that comment was addressed to bio not you, I don't understand but hell.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
First off ... on a server is not a cool place to play with this kinda stuff. Second of all, that LTM jump is f'in amazing!!! I've only managed to get up there with your method once or twice but I found another way that is even easier IMO. I took some screenshots to go with this tutorial. First, CJ to the top of the middle tower. You should lose very little health doing this... if you lose too much, that means you are hitting your jump jets too early and getting too high. (See pic 1) Second, set up just one LTM (as seen in pic 2). Make it as low as possible. You will sprint forward using the side wall (the side with the LTM) as a guide. After it explodes, hit your jumpjets and its smooth sailing to the the top (hopefully) (see pic 3)

Practicing this, I found a fairly easy way to get under the map without dieing. Oh well. :(

Attachments

• ltmj1.jpg
    ltmj1.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 135
  • ltmj2.jpg
    ltmj2.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 128
  • ltmj3.jpg
    ltmj3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 140

BIODragon

Words are a virus...
Jan 19, 2004
I am not starting anything, just stating fact here.

At least one of your members did change to our team, as I remember fragging a few times, and he was not on our side. I appreciate that you hadn't seen it done, but there are plenty of other open servers you could have attempted that on. We strive for fair play, and no BS. If we see BS, we kick, if it continues, we ban. We team kicked you off of that server for that reason. You came back, and I think actualy played a little...

[V3]VooDoo

Veni Vedi Vici
Jan 12, 2004
CYBERSPACE, CALIFORNIA
MÆST said:
First, CJ to the top of the middle tower. You should lose very little health doing this... if you lose too much, that means you are hitting your jump jets too early and getting too high. (See pic 1) Second, set up just one LTM (as seen in pic 2). Make it as low as possible. You will sprint forward using the side wall (the side with the LTM) as a guide. After it explodes, hit your jumpjets and its smooth sailing to the the top (hopefully) (see pic 3)

Practicing this, I found a fairly easy way to get under the map without dieing. Oh well. :(

GRATS!!! well i needed two to get to the top, from the bottom of the tower, but i was thinkin about goin from the top too.......... but thought i would go too far/high.........oh well =) GJ maest!! gld to see someone tried it ;)

there is another place i found in the map "sunset beach" that would have been prime for Arty hiding, but since i have vowed to "never art hide again" i shall not use it, but rather tell you...

go to the caves, and stand on the Repair terminal. place a LTM here, or if you know how, conc jump into it. you need to aim for inbetween the fan blades as you can take serious dmg. but not a bad spot if i dont say so myself... i also found another one in "alacazar" lol..........prolly thinking WTF do i do all day lol........ but ne ways you know the little sarcuaghagus infront of the portal wall into the arty room, well grapple up onto the little ring above it, then dodge forwards, jet, and then dodge off the wall and jet again, and try to land on the pipes..... now look, these are NOT exploits........ just meere out of site places. speakin of that we had some guy that would TK us for plain being in the game........ i asked why, he said "First off you cheat, second your gay, and third [V3] is a bunch of lamers", now in respone to him i voted a kick, as i was playing, and every time i would get the arty bck to ur base... BAAAM!@! im obliterated by his jugg, he then capps the arty, revives me and TKS over and over. i let him just to see how long he was gonna do this, finally ppl voted yes.......... dam these forums to hell i tell you :mad:

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
Don't get me started on hiding spots ;) I love searching for them but like you said, hiding is not cool in XMP just to let the time run out and get a tie. However, if you don't have the energy to cap, (and you're too scared to go out and hack generators yourself), sometimes you just have to hide. Though hiding in BSP holes that go underneath the map is not cool. I know of two major ones in alcazar and sirocco that are easy to access with the arti if you know how. I hope they get fixed. If there aren't plans to fix them in the next patch, someone who is working on the patch, PM me and I'll show them to you.

[V3]Optimal

Nov 5, 2003
Visit site
Excuse me for just one minute. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a clan that wants to play on the same team. That is what clans are all about. I cannot even believe you said that, lol.

But the forcewall situation I can agree with you on. That should be done privately on an empty server. GJ cor and voodoo you lamers. BTW voodoo! Where is teh leet avatar I made you. I'm about to give it away \o/

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
[V3]Optimal said:
Excuse me for just one minute. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a clan that wants to play on the same team. That is what clans are all about. I cannot even believe you said that, lol.

But the forcewall situation I can agree with you on. That should be done privately on an empty server. GJ cor and voodoo you lamers. BTW voodoo! Where is teh leet avatar I made you. I'm about to give it away \o/

If I may be so bold, I would assert that Dragon's objections weren't on your playing on the same team, but your doing so to achieve objectives that negatively impacted the game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.