Best Action Movie EVAR!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Name: Strategic Command (1997)
Main actor: Michael Dudikoff.
plot: imagine is Air Force One one day met Executive Decision and the stellar cast would be ripped of for "3rd party" "actors"...

Just saw this 'scheiss'... :lol: :lol:

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Anytime you find a film with the following,

"Main actor: Michael Dudikoff"
you can be assured of high grade fromage.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I'm pretty sure I've seen that. I love direct to video stuff like this. Needs more Dolph Lundgren and some Roy Scheider to ever be the best, though.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Ah, Michael Dudikoff, took a while to place him. American Ninja movies...amazing stuff. Probably the best and most authentic martial arts movies there are....right?

:)

//Kee

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
MP_Lord_Kee said:
Ah, Michael Dudikoff, took a while to place him. American Ninja movies...amazing stuff. Probably the best and most authentic martial arts movies there are....right?

:)

//Kee
Nope, noone jumped 20m high and fired lasers from their eyes. It sucks if they hire amateurs who can't even jump up and kick the opponent 15 times before landing on the ground again. :mad:

:D

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Right. It wasn't sarcasm or whatever you'd call it :) I ment what I said, that Shao Lin tzu is awesome movie. (like really great in a good way). :)

//Kee

Lt.Col.BoyHitsCar

AFA Member & Beta Team Target
Feb 18, 2002
Visit site
lol, kung pow... that was such a lame but funny movie. kee the only part i didnt like was the cowfight.

my favorite part was when the evil betty has his men beat him with rods, and then he breaks them all. then 'hero' tries to copy him later and his men procede to beat the fire outa him... that was my favorite part, classic

*edit* btw, have yall ever seen a movie called 'riki-o, the story of ricky' ? one of the terrible martial arts movies with funny seens in it. ricky ties his ligaments back together, he strangles a man with his own intestines and the likes...

Last edited:

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
I meant: on **every** movie in IMDB database, only a few ones have good 'grades', 6+. I did not say every martial arts movies sux... I liked CTHD, a lot btw...