basic modeling tutorials in 3D Studio Max

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
www.3dbuzz.com

Search for the UT2003 training VTM's. And I'd agree that Google is pretty much useless now, but that's simply because of the sheer amount of useless and dead sites hanging around now. The internet needs shutting down and cleaning :rolleyes:

Forgetful

Here is party?
Sep 21, 2003
Winnipeg, Canada
Visit site
I ran throught the first 2 set of lesson videos on 3dBuzz.com they are very Very good. I was just looking at getting into modeling something more complicated than a box or an apple ect. I was hoping to find some good tutorials on modeling an animal or a person, but I can't seem to find any. As I said before I don't care about texturing, because I am allready fairly adept at that.