CTF-Hypothermia for UT2003 released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Plutonic

Apr 8, 2001
www.plutonicdesign.com
CTF-Hypothermia has been released and is available for DL from Plutonic Design.

hypothermia5.jpg

CTF-Hypothermia is set in a frozen hydroelectric facility. The map is quite open, allowing for multiple paths and a significant degree of flexibility of movement. The general layout - particularly the centre field structure and the bases - provides a balance of good offensive and defensive opportunities, providing for intense CTF action.

CTF-Hypothermia is designed for matches between 8 to 12 players.

Plutonic

Apr 8, 2001
www.plutonicdesign.com
Mister_Prophet said:
I love ice themed maps, but pic doesn't seem too cold to me...aside from the frozen water. Would have to play it, did you consider fog or even a snow effect?

Yes, there is fog and some 'chilly' sound effects. Unfortunately, the framerate could not sustain a snow effect :(

SeeD_already_in_use

Dizzay in teh w00ds
May 29, 2002
Close to The Edge
There could be snow on the top of those pipes and buildings like that of the mountains, tho'.
I don't own UT2003 but I'll give this map a go at a friend's house :) Are you already working on one new map at the moment?

HidingCriminal

Jan 16, 2004
You have that opening where it looks like water was flowing at one time but is now frozen. If the water is flowing, then it is impossible for it to freeze.