PDA

View Full Version : SilentAssassinsv0.2RC1 + RC2

livingtarget
16th Jan 2004, 02:34 PM
The links should be on the site now:
http://sa.beyondunreal.com/downloads.php

We just need to wait for them to get mirrored by the beyondunreal mirrors. The download page has all the instructions. No other platforms then windows yet, unless we are seeing a demand in them.
The installer had a few problems which were fixed at the time of uploading, I just forgot about it and uploaded the old one in my hurry. So since uploading things generally takes 3 and a half hours, i decided to just put up a quickfix.

You can post any first reactions here or go to the feedback section to post bugs.

RC 1 features mostly new rewritten code and is a beta version!

Jeronimo_san
16th Jan 2004, 03:14 PM
Hello, i'm new on the forum.

I'm Jeronimo_san i'm called Jeroen i live in the Netherlands and I'm going to be a tester for these modifications. :lol:
I'm the cousin of Living target, so that's how i know this place ;)

1KB
19th Jan 2004, 01:02 AM
Cool, it's out, I'm downloading it now :)

One question: how big do you think the final version will be? Am I gunna have to start getting it off ShortCutMan or something? My dialup hates me :(

livingtarget
19th Jan 2004, 02:04 AM
The final version might be as big as around 100 mb, but ill probably send out cd's for dialup people. I might not even be able to upload it, if it's 100 mb. Alternatively as you are a staff member i'll upload the files 1 by 1 along the way. So if you download all the updated packages, you won't need the full version.

EBM
19th Jan 2004, 02:10 AM
Once I had all the files, I could compile them all and then upload to wherever, LT. I've got broadband.