SilentAssassinsv0.2RC1 + RC2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
The links should be on the site now:
http://sa.beyondunreal.com/downloads.php

We just need to wait for them to get mirrored by the beyondunreal mirrors. The download page has all the instructions. No other platforms then windows yet, unless we are seeing a demand in them.
The installer had a few problems which were fixed at the time of uploading, I just forgot about it and uploaded the old one in my hurry. So since uploading things generally takes 3 and a half hours, i decided to just put up a quickfix.

You can post any first reactions here or go to the feedback section to post bugs.

RC 1 features mostly new rewritten code and is a beta version!

Jeronimo_san

Jeronimo_san
Jan 16, 2004
Tha Netherlands
Hello, i'm new on the forum.

I'm Jeronimo_san i'm called Jeroen i live in the Netherlands and I'm going to be a tester for these modifications. :lol:
I'm the cousin of Living target, so that's how i know this place ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
The final version might be as big as around 100 mb, but ill probably send out cd's for dialup people. I might not even be able to upload it, if it's 100 mb. Alternatively as you are a staff member i'll upload the files 1 by 1 along the way. So if you download all the updated packages, you won't need the full version.