New Principal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
In just a few minutes my campus is going to be visited by our new principal. I know nothing about her except that she isn't going to overturn the rule by the last principal which banned smoking ANYWHERE on campus. That means outside aswell.

Now personally i'd say this was a bit of an infringement of human rights but :shrug:

I know a lot of you are anti-smoking, and that's your choice. It's also my choice to be a smoker.

So why take the side of one and not the other? (Because this college gets money for making it a smoke-free zone).

Now none of the lecturers or staff at this campus give a flying-**** about smoking as long as we don't blow it into people's faces (which I never do :p), so why the need for the rule?

What I need is ideas people. I need plots, blueprints and weapons of annoyance.

So far i've had the idea to team up with one of my mates (who's been asked to give her a guided tour) and show her the truth of the place.

"And this is the room where we go for a quick joint and that sofa over there is where people get it on, you can still see the snail-like stains everywhere. Now, down the corridor is where we have orgies, there should be one going on atm..."

However, im close to certain that would get me expelled (not that they can expell HND students but they could give it a damned good try).

So give me better ideas :D

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Make her feel welcome by slashing her tires and smashing her windows with a medium of your choice. If the message doesn't through, repeat the procedure until it does. :p

Last edited:

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Where do you go to school and what is the legal age to smoke? Stateside, it is 18, and there really shouldn't be smoking on a high school campus if most of the students aren't 18 yet anyways.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
Ok here is what you do (I have done this and it works great to piss off schools)

You need 5 friends that you would trust with your life cause what I am telling to you do is slightly criminal.

First get a large douglfle bag. preferably pretty thick.

Most pet stores carry bulk mice for people with snakes and the like. There should be about 4-5 pet stores in most areas. You and your friends each go to one and buy all thier mice in cash (credit cards can be traced) and some mouse food. Take them home. Then all on the same day bring the bags to school and let them loose in a place in the same building that has the cafeteria at night when its fairly empty.

During the night the mice will all wind thier way to the cafeteria... and by morning thier are hundreds of them but nobody will no, by the end of the day somebody will have found a mouse, and probably several not only will thier be pandemonium but they will have to be exterminated, and this tends to shut down the building.

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
Here is what you need to do:

Kill yourself.

I don't want to breathe your second hand smoke in a public place while I walk to and from my classes. This is why smoking is banned in public places like schools.

Saito

Banned
Dec 30, 2003
;)
FaT CaM said:
oh you sikc twisted SOB!

I LOVE IT!

It works it will cost the school massive amounts of money and drive them nuts... but beware a criminal investigation will follow :(

I got away with it... the realy key point relies on picking your friends

Last edited:

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
AriTheDog said:
Here is what you need to do:

Kill yourself.

I don't want to breathe your second hand smoke in a public place while I walk to and from my classes. This is why smoking is banned in public places like schools.

Its all you, you, you :p. I've never had to put up wiht smokers around my school, but in public places it doesnt bother me too much.