Retro-Plasma Assault Rifle

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pimp

Jan 15, 2004
I have just installed x weapons 1.6 on a server Iam runnin (coolest weapons mod I have played with bythe way!!) Anyway my Q. is with I play offline the outlineing boxs around the players you see when usein the retro-plasma rilfe are yellow for your team and red for other team.....But when I play on my sever online they are all red hard to tell who to shoot at through walls?! lol I wasn't sure if there was a fix for that or if I have a bad file ??
Thanks
E

SamMaster

Master of the Super Weapons
I wasn't even aware of that team color blast thing! :eek: I always saw it yellow. And the weapons is supposed to be confusing of you can't see where its from.

Anyway, glad to see you appreciate my weapons. :) I'll be adding at least 2 more, and then on to the player classes I go. If you got any other feedback or if you have any suggestions, please let me know! I'm always open to new ideas, and I almost never get any feedback from people. :(

OH! And what is your server address? I always wanted to play wy mutator online! :D