Volkswagen suddenly grew a pair.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Hell yeah, the Phaeton rocks. I finally saw the commercial for it! Exciting! It can't fail, especially with such a badass name!

PHAETON!

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
If I recall correctly, it is based off the Audi A8! So you have an awesome eye. But yeah, I would always see it car shows and be jealous, and now we can have it. Err...if you have that money. I'm stealing mine.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Yeh I knew it is based on the A8.
It gets build by the same company sortof. VW, Audi, Porsche, Seat and Skoda all are part of the VAG or Volkswagen Auto Group. Loads of models share parts. The Pheaton uses the same bottomplate/suspension if I recall correctly. U see it in more cars, the Interior of a Seat Leon is almost identical to a VW Golf.

U buy a Lancer Evo to race, U get a $65,000 VW for luxery and comfort. (and speed too btw, the W12 is awesome :))

Last edited:

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
Actually volkswagen cars have had balls for a very long time a lot of the people at the street races use them because they are small and compact and take very little to make them balls to the walls fast.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
pfffft... yeah, a pair of small, veiny, sagging boobs.

That new car doesn't look that great IMO. The original bug kicks ass however :tup:

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
trac010-r1.jpg

Vrooooom!

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
That is a sweet looking rally car, personally I like the Subaru rally car the most. :)

But yeah anyways, the link to the Volkswagon that beerbaron gave is awsome, I would so buy that car. :tup:

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
That is a strange rally car tossmonkey. I dont think I've that one driving in the World Rally Championship. But still, cool looking car. It does look a little uncomfortable though because of how small it is. But I bet it is real aerodynamic because of its design. :D

MetalMickey

Banned
Jul 30, 2000
Dublin
I live in insurance cartel hell. My brother paid €2400 for 1 years insurance on a 1.3 Litre toyota corolla last year, because he is 22 years old and male. Swines.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
Damn expensive one at it, only 29 sold in Belgium, and its released about a year ago here i think.

Btw this is the new vw passat planned for 2005

Attachments

• passat_2005.jpg
    passat_2005.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
  • passat_2005_a.jpg
    passat_2005_a.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator: