PDA

View Full Version : ark

ThomRed
15th Jan 2004, 04:36 PM
some funny thing I just read about Noads ark

1 what do you do with woodpeckers.
2.Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

Cactus
15th Jan 2004, 05:03 PM
my question was always, how do you keep the carnivours from eating everyone else? and where do you get vegetables for the herbavores? it's all a mystery. such is the essence of God.

JTRipper
15th Jan 2004, 06:00 PM
Mrs. Noah was a vegetable. Write your own bestiality joke.

Cactus
15th Jan 2004, 07:53 PM
Mrs. Noah was a vegetable. Write your own bestiality joke.

:notworthy:

taydawg
15th Jan 2004, 09:06 PM
id imagine the ark would have supplies...

Cactus
15th Jan 2004, 10:04 PM
have you ever fed an elephant for 40 days and 40 nights? do you have any idea how much food that is? the ark had to be the size of massachusettes.

ThomRed
15th Jan 2004, 10:24 PM
well it would have taken one ark to feed one elephant.

QUALTHWAR
15th Jan 2004, 10:28 PM
How did Noah collect all the animals? He must have made some very tiny traps and some very big traps. How did he go all the way around the world and collect 2 of each animal? I'm thinking that would take about 3,000 years. How did he know he hadnít missed a species? We donít even know how many species there are on earth. The rainforest has so many creatures that we havenít begun to count them all. There would have been far more forests back then to hide creatures. He must have had a shopping list. Yeah, thatís it; he had a shopping list so he wouldnít miss anything.

ThomRed
15th Jan 2004, 10:32 PM
here's another one, "Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs."

militaryspetproject
15th Jan 2004, 10:54 PM
Fairy tales

QUALTHWAR
15th Jan 2004, 11:00 PM
What did the snakes eat? Mice? If youíre only allocated 2 mice, they are going to go rather quickly.

Reign
15th Jan 2004, 11:26 PM
What did the snakes eat? Mice? If youíre only allocated 2 mice, they are going to go rather quickly.
What an odd question. I always assumed that the aliens provided him with food replicators designed to self-destruct when the water level dropped back to a certain point. Silly Qualth. :D

QUALTHWAR
16th Jan 2004, 12:41 AM
How long does it take to clean up the cages? I guess you have to get up really early and start shoveling manure until late at night. If you didnít the methane fumes alone would wipe out everybody on the arc.

BTW, what the hell is a cubit? Rhetorical question.

Reign
16th Jan 2004, 01:13 AM
Fairy tales
If you're trying to suggest that there were some below board, back door shenanigans going on on the Ark....well I'm quite sure you're mistaken. I mean after all you have to take into account...
Oh wait, I see...tales. :o My bad.