Fast RD-D/L'ing Issue

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Okay, last night I has reports of a problem downloading BWPACK.UTX. Today I tested this by deleting this file from my client and I too could not download this file. I had this issue with a mutator in my Server Packages becasue I did not have the correct letter case when I typed the mutator in the ini file.

With that knowlage I started playing around with BWPACK.UTX. I found for the file to be downloaded via redirect I had to change the file from BWPACK.UTX to BWPack.utx

So, just an FYI.

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
I understand that it is very case sensitive, since my host site is using Apache.

However, I did not change *any* spellings. If you download DryWater.zip, you will find that the file I had problems with is typed like this: BWPACK.UTX.

So I can only assume is that the Map calls for it as BWPack.utx (at least I saw in my logging files it was being called that way to be downloaded).