NFS underground ending BLOWS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
I won't give it away but who here who has beaten this awesome game thinks the ending was about as crappy as they get? Well it could be worse it could have been like the rampage ending. I am so sick of being cheated for a good ending.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
it was rather poor... you finish the race, and boom, thats it finished the game

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
I've not played it, but did you expect a Hentai-style video of yourself shagging one of those scantily-clad girls that starts the race? It's a racing game.

[FO]Crafty

heterolicious
Sep 22, 2003
When a game kicks that much ass and gives you a nice complete story and then ends it with a 3 second clip of something that leaves you hanging it pisses you off. I remember when game endings actually kicked ass like all the C&C games but then alll of a sudden the game companies got half assed and stopped even trying.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Ever seen the endings for Deus Ex: Invisible war? That game had a few endings and they were all pretty darn depressing. :(

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
I thought the DX2 endings were of high quality, and I was depressed about it for a bit. If it makes you feel an emotion (and not cause it sucks) then it's done it's job.