Honeymoon

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a formal post that Gabby and I are leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow evening. We will be gone from Thursday evening on the 15th until Sunday evening on the 25th. While I may get to check the forums over the weekend, I don't think I will be able to next week. Take care, have great practices and I will frag ya when I get back. :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Make sure to take plenty of PICS... We want a slide show of Cruise.. Have Fun and Enjoy..

Bad-Target

Aug 29, 2002
East Coast, USA
Visit site
Iceburgs said:
Hey guys,

I just wanted to make a formal post that Gabby and I are leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow evening. We will be gone from Thursday evening on the 15th until Sunday evening on the 25th. While I may get to check the forums over the weekend, I don't think I will be able to next week. Take care, have great practices and I will frag ya when I get back. :)

Have a great time, remember you only get one honeymoon. Oh yea, take alot of pictures like taz did, but leave out any Electric slide (dancing) photos, please.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Hope you have a great time, Mr and Mrs Ice!

Watch out for Iceburgs (har har), stay away from black market "leather shops", and don't bring home any pets you can't identify. :lol:

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey Guys,

I managed to scan the first few pictures that we have from our honeymoon, which were taken by photographers that worked for the cruise line. The first pic was taken as we first boarded. There had been a flash rainstorm and we had gotten drenched about ten minutes before that picture was taken. Luckily, you can't really tell. I guess we stayed at target just a wee tad too long (note the bags in our hands). The last three were taken on the second night (Dinner with the Captain night) of the cruise. We went to all the photographers and had pictures taken. Unfortunately, the really good picture from the last set of pictures had one problem with it: the photogropher had cut the top of my head of. DOH! Anyway, these pictures prove that you can dress me up, though not necessarily take me anywhere. Oh, and btw, we had an awesome time! :) :cool:

Attachments

• HM1.jpg
    HM1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
  • HM2.jpg
    HM2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
  • HM3.jpg
    HM3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 16
  • HM4.jpg
    HM4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 17

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Very Nice, looks like you had a wonderful cruise.. I like this PIC the best..

Attachments

• HM4.JPG
    HM4.JPG
    380.8 KB · Views: 11

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Iceburgs said:
I was wearing my big shoes. :p

Thats the same ones you wore at the wedding right.. Here's the PIC of those Shoes.. Man they are awesome.. Hoep you didn't forget to feed them..

Attachments

• platfishblk.jpg
    platfishblk.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 13

mrs. iceburgs

She who melts Ice.
Apr 30, 2003
maryland
Visit site
Actually those are MY shoes, not his, so think how short I REALLY am! All kidding aside, I am not a midget, I am average height- not too short, and not too tall. I would also like to thank my wonderful husband for standing up for me by saying he was just wearing large shoes, and not saying that I'm not short... it's ok I still love you.
For all of you out there who are thinking I'm nuts right about now- just remember... women always hear things differently then you do. No matter how correct you think your answer is, don't worry- we'll change it somehow and make it wrong. Don't you just LOVE us!

Good luck tonight!

mrs. ice (the small and meek) :wavey:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
mrs. iceburgs said:
Actually those are MY shoes, not his, so think how short I REALLY am! All kidding aside, I am not a midget, I am average height- not too short, and not too tall. I would also like to thank my wonderful husband for standing up for me by saying he was just wearing large shoes, and not saying that I'm not short... it's ok I still love you.

There's nothing wrong with being short... my mom was only 4'11" and I'm only 5'5". :D
At work I'm known as an ill-tempered, midget grizzly bear. :lol:

For all of you out there who are thinking I'm nuts right about now- just remember... women always hear things differently then you do. No matter how correct you think your answer is, don't worry- we'll change it somehow and make it wrong. Don't you just LOVE us!

Women, like cats, are born with their own set of natural defenses... besides the claws, teeth, and "better than average" mule kick, women are better known for their natural affinity towards psychological assaults, as exampled;

"It's ok, I know you don't love me like I love you." (guilt attack)

"not tonight honey, I've got a headache..." ("you did something bad and you're gonna pay for it, but I'll never tell you what it is" attack)

"my ex-boyfriend/husband used to..." (the keep them paranoid and subservient attack)

So you see, most of the time you have the upper hand, while allowing us to be cowed into believing that we are the "man of the house", etc etc etc...

But I'm on to you warrior-smurfette types... yer not foolin me! :con:

Good luck tonight!
Thanks!

mrs. ice (the small and meek)

HA! I'm not fooled! :lol:

mrs. iceburgs

She who melts Ice.
Apr 30, 2003
maryland
Visit site
Taz, I forgot to tell you... the pic you made for us is now my desktop, and everyone at work loves it!

Thanks, man.

BTW... Dev- Avri and I were JUST talking about that last night. We will see what can be done. He said somethng about some chick with flaming red hair you had made.
I guess only time will tell ;)

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
BTW, Gabby meant a skin that Lurk made. Which reminds me, Lurk, I would like to talk to you about that skin (it was firefly). I would like to get a copy of it, and I am not sure if you upped it to skin city or one of those sites. However, I am interested in maybe making a special Mrs. Ice skin...? :) Be in touch.