msg for keg

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UDTSNAKE

heart breaker and life taker
Nov 16, 2001
Good Old USA
Visit site
You once asked me if I wanted my old post count back on IRC. If you can id be delighted. I think everyone knows who I am. Name too, if you can...not gonna argue about the name this time. we should all know that the Marine Corps has a combat diving school.

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
You could've PM'ed me, in fact you probably should have ;) I'll go ask for your old account to be unbanned, and your stats from this one to be transfered over. As long as you remember your old password, in the next day or two you'll have access to it. :)

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
urnot.gif

:D

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
UDTSNAKE's request was to get his old account back, particularly the name. The postcount wasn't the reason. And instead of now having 300 posts by one guy and 100 by another, he's got all 400 under one name. There's nothing wrong with that. ;)