Anybody interseted in testing a military simulator?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
I've been working on this military simulator at my work for some time now (probably about 2 years or so) and we need some testers. I am pretty sure we're only going to be looking for 2 people for this position. Applicants must be able to get themselves to our office in Irvine, Ca each day and be willing to work as long as is necissary. I'm pretty sure that this would be an unpaid position -- so you'd be doing this solely for the enjoyment of using our product. This is NOT a game, this is a military simulator -- at times it can be kind of boring. Okay, I think I've done a sufficient job of scaring you guys away from this, but if anybody is still seriously interested in helping us send me a PM -- we're looking for people ASAP.

edit: It would be a BIG plus if you had some military experience.

Last edited:

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
You've pretty much excluded everyone except those vets with the wish to "play" IN Irvine. Consider developing a list of trusted testers, and sending them the prog, with directions, and the required email address to send feedback.

You'd need to be very specefic with system requirements, and make sure those testing the sim know what they are looking for, bug wise.

Meplat-