PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

DrahguneyeZ
13th Jan 2004, 10:53 AM
hey. I told this to BD and Dev already. about my new computer, for christmas i only got a quote for a computer, it was in a box. But now me and my dad are trying to get the best for our money. we dont actually have the computer yet but we have exactly everything that we want in it. right now we are just bringing it to companys and seeing who will give us a better deal. All the things i have said about my computer is true exept for the fact that i dont have it yet. I will soon and when that day comes i will inform you. This time i wont tell you i have it if i dont. The only reason i did that was becuase on the quote for the comp it said that we were going to get the computer on Boxing Day. But then we didnt. We decided to get a better comp than the one on the original quote.

AX000
13th Jan 2004, 11:59 AM
Deception Unacceptable

DrahguneyeZ
13th Jan 2004, 12:56 PM
The only reason i said that i had it was becuase on the quote for the comp it said that we were going to get the computer on Boxing Day

Thats the reason ^ and i did tell you the truth.

Shattered_Steel
13th Jan 2004, 01:05 PM
Fragism, this kind of behavior is not acceptable and detrimental to your position in the clan. The only good thing you have done in the last six or seven months is now admit that you intentionally mislead us. You used an excuse of poor hardware to not play and practice with us for months, but then also did not keep in contact with us by joining in irc or posting on the forums consistently. Then, you claim you get a new computer, but seem reluctant to hook it up or something (which is now explained - you never had it to begin with), but then all you do is complain to us when we say you will be re-instated on the level 1 membership. From our perspective, what do you think the Core members should do about you?

DrahguneyeZ
13th Jan 2004, 03:15 PM
core members should do nothing about me. I will be back up and active soon. I am sorry about me being absent for so long, i thought we were passed that. I have accepted the fact that i will be starting over in the rankings. and still people hate me.

Devastator
13th Jan 2004, 11:38 PM
We don't hate you Frag, but we think that lying to us was unnecessary. The truth, from the start, would have been much better.

Iceburgs
14th Jan 2004, 01:25 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
yo guys, omg i got a friggin new computer for christmas... Im gonna probably set it up on Boxing Day. you will be able to take me off the inactive list soon!!!

yep. its awesome getting back to fraggin. I cant wait.
you mean 12/29/03.. and yes i will try to get everything running and set up by then but i cant make any promises.. maybe on the thursday hopefully ill be in IRC.. ill try my best... but for sure. very soon ill be joinin u guyz :D

OK, to your credit you did say "probably set it up on boxing day." However, Boxing Day came and went and we had no update. Boxing Day was three weeks ago and this is the first I am hearing about your latest news with your new computer and your shopping around for a better deal. I think the real issue here is in the commitment department. I understand that you want to get back into fragging and being a part of the clan, but there is also a degree of responsibility involved with this. Forgetting about the months of inactivity, timely knowledge of this kind of news would not only have been appreciated, but expected of you or any other clan member. It is actions like this that have caused many of us to lose patience with you, Fragism. I am a very patient person, but even I have my limits. You need to straighten out your priorities where the clan is concerned, and be honest and up front with us regarding any difficulties or problems you may have with your participation. Don't give us excuses, give us solutions. Let us know what you are or will be doing, not what you have been trying to do since the last time we heard from you. If you can start adhering to these ideals, you will be looked upon more favorably by the clan. And that is the only promise I wouldn't mind hearing from you right now.

«BuA»Lurker_71
14th Jan 2004, 06:45 AM
I don't wanna start any ripples or waves or anything, but I have to say this in Fraggy's defense:

Since his return , (please note the excessive attention I brought to "since his return") Frag's been more active in the forums and IRC than probably half our crew .
I'm not saying that his previous absence/computer problems are excusable (in all fairness, we dropped what? 2 or 3 people during the time Fraggy was AWOL?), quite the contrary... in light of his circumstances vs others, he probably should have been dropped a long time ago. In all fairness to others.
Now that we've accepted that he's coming back, he has another delay (kinda iffy there, Frag) and all of the sudden he's a naughty boy?
C'mon... we have to be consistent here.

Ok, there's another delay in the works for Fraggy... uhmm... where's VX000?
Where's Iggy been? Where's Killer been recently? Where's Kiyoumi? And hell; AX (again; in all fairness) this is the first post I've seen of yours in weeks!

I'm not saying we should throw a parade in honor of his return (tho delayed again), I'm just saying that if we were gonna do this based on dedication; mebbe we should look thru these threads again and see who's doing all the posting, and see who's been showing up in IRC... or for that matter; who's been coming to practice at all.

I know I'm not Core, and that Core has the final vote... that's the way it was before I was here, and I'm sure it's the way it will be as long as there is a «BuA»... but fair is fair... and I don't see anyone busting anyone else's chops for recent inactivity.

IMO.

«BuA»Lurker_71
14th Jan 2004, 06:58 AM
hey. I told this to BD and Dev already. about my new computer, for christmas i only got a quote for a computer, it was in a box. But now me and my dad are trying to get the best for our money. we dont actually have the computer yet but we have exactly everything that we want in it. right now we are just bringing it to companys and seeing who will give us a better deal. All the things i have said about my computer is true exept for the fact that i dont have it yet. I will soon and when that day comes i will inform you. This time i wont tell you i have it if i dont. The only reason i did that was becuase on the quote for the comp it said that we were going to get the computer on Boxing Day. But then we didnt. We decided to get a better comp than the one on the original quote.

Again Fraggy; in all fairness, this does seem deceptive... and Icey's quotes make the point hit home.
You have absolutely no reason to mislead us, as we are generally very understanding of computer problems, life issues, etc.
I think that in the future (and please remember that I have absolutely no say in that matter), you might be more particular about your choice of words.
Crap happens... and you need to trust that Core will do what's right based on the circumstances, and give those chances as they feel they are deserved.
All drama aside; you really need to consider if you want to be part of this clan or not, let them know, and take the necessary steps to resolving this problem as soon as you can.
I understand that money is an issue here, and I certainly concede... just remember that we (as a clan) require good, dedicated members to make «BuA» as awesome as it deserves to be.
So from here on (Core willing) you have to ask yourself this question;

"Do you want to be an assassin?"

And don't get me wrong... I'm not busting yer "stuff"... but this is the choice we must all make.
And it's not like it's a hard choice... yes or no, Fraggy... yes or no.

TAZTG
14th Jan 2004, 07:24 AM
I could give a Rats A$$ of why you deceived the team. This statement clearly states you have the New Computer and sound excited about. We all were very Happy for You!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! yo guys, omg i got a friggin new computer for christmas...

I am pretty much unlike ICE with Little to No Patience. I for one can't understand why you would post you have one when you didn't actually have it. You could have stated that you and your Dad was building a RIG and we all could have added our advice on what to get. Hell we built MEAT a new RIG in virtual land and had a blast.. Fraggy, none of us HATE you and hope you get that RIG soon so you can join us for some Fragging. Thats why we were happy to see you posting in the Forums and participating in the Clan. Fragging Online isn't all this Clan is about. I for one consider my Fellow Assassins as Friends not just Team Mates. We horse around and give each other hard times and occasionally go off on each other but we are always Honest about things.
Lurk is correct about you posting in the Forums and it makes me mad as hell that others don't post more often. Uncle Pete was kind enough to supply this Nice Forum and we should use it. There are folks who have notified Core Members as to why they can't be more involved and POST. Some folks need to be reminded again & again and its a shame.

Bottom Line Fragism, No More Deception :mad: .. Thanx for Updating your Status.. Keep Posting and Join us in IRC for some BS'ing

Bonecrusher
14th Jan 2004, 02:51 PM
OK, to your credit you did say "probably set it up on boxing day." However, Boxing Day came and went and we had no update. Boxing Day was three weeks ago and this is the first I am hearing about your latest news with your new computer and your shopping around for a better deal. I think the real issue here is in the commitment department. I understand that you want to get back into fragging and being a part of the clan, but there is also a degree of responsibility involved with this. Forgetting about the months of inactivity, timely knowledge of this kind of news would not only have been appreciated, but expected of you or any other clan member. It is actions like this that have caused many of us to lose patience with you, Fragism. I am a very patient person, but even I have my limits. You need to straighten out your priorities where the clan is concerned, and be honest and up front with us regarding any difficulties or problems you may have with your participation. Don't give us excuses, give us solutions. Let us know what you are or will be doing, not what you have been trying to do since the last time we heard from you. If you can start adhering to these ideals, you will be looked upon more favorably by the clan. And that is the only promise I wouldn't mind hearing from you right now.

^Well Said^

I don't wanna start any ripples or waves or anything, but I have to say this in Fraggy's defense:

Since his return , (please note the excessive attention I brought to "since his return") Frag's been more active in the forums and IRC than probably half our crew .
I'm not saying that his previous absence/computer problems are excusable (in all fairness, we dropped what? 2 or 3 people during the time Fraggy was AWOL?), quite the contrary... in light of his circumstances vs others, he probably should have been dropped a long time ago. In all fairness to others.
Now that we've accepted that he's coming back, he has another delay (kinda iffy there, Frag) and all of the sudden he's a naughty boy?
C'mon... we have to be consistent here.

Ok, there's another delay in the works for Fraggy... uhmm... where's VX000?
Where's Iggy been? Where's Killer been recently? Where's Kiyoumi? And hell; AX (again; in all fairness) this is the first post I've seen of yours in weeks!

I'm not saying we should throw a parade in honor of his return (tho delayed again), I'm just saying that if we were gonna do this based on dedication; mebbe we should look thru these threads again and see who's doing all the posting, and see who's been showing up in IRC... or for that matter; who's been coming to practice at all.

I know I'm not Core, and that Core has the final vote... that's the way it was before I was here, and I'm sure it's the way it will be as long as there is a «BuA»... but fair is fair... and I don't see anyone busting anyone else's chops for recent inactivity.

IMO.

^which is why i suggested Lurk being Core a long time ago^

could give a Rats A$$ of why you deceived the team

^Harsh TAZ...very Harsh^

I would end up saying something similar to fragism as i did to FragIt when he "wanted to come back". You've broken rules and commitments and now you LIE to us about your new computer. To me thats past unacceptable...and I'm very dissapointed in you Fragism. And for the record...was the whole thing about your arm atleast true? Or was that another coverup because you knew you were gonna go way past the due date?

And looking over things again...uh...Lurk

Frag's been more active in the forums and IRC than probably half our crew .

Hes there...but hes not there...
I'm in irc from 3pm to 9pm every day....and hes been idle in there for an extremely long time. Doesn't say a word. So it really doesn't count.

Same with AX...he idle's a helluva lot too.

DrahguneyeZ
14th Jan 2004, 03:55 PM
was the whole thing about your arm atleast true? Or was that another coverup because you knew you were gonna go way past the due date?

the arm thing was not a coverup i sware on my life it was true.
I understand why you guys are mad, I admit i did make a mistake and im willing to do whatever i can to correct it.

just as a little note: i did send a e-mail to ax explaining that i was going to be inactive from the clan untill i can at least upgrade my computer. I felt like i was useless to the clan, it was all for «BuA». Before i left i was really committed and i dont think anyone can say i wasn't.

If you can start adhering to these ideals, you will be looked upon more favorably by the clan. And that is the only promise I wouldn't mind hearing from you right now.
I promise

«BuA»Lurker_71
14th Jan 2004, 05:07 PM
^which is why i suggested Lurk being Core a long time ago^

I appreciate your vote of confidence, Boney. :)

Bonecrusher
14th Jan 2004, 05:31 PM
np Lurk:)

I think you would've been one...but the others agree that 5 core is a good number.

TAZTG
14th Jan 2004, 06:57 PM
np Lurk:)

I think you would've been one...but the others agree that 5 core is a good number.

I know all of the CORE Members agreed that you will be the next CORE Member Lurk, its just a matter of time. :)

I also don't feel I was being Harsh with my comment. I consider everyone here friends, to that regard I expect honesty. If you can do something say so, if you don't won't to do something say so, if your tired of my Big Mouth then Tough live with it... :lol: :lol: Its not important if folks can't play online but participating is important. ;)

Bonedigger
14th Jan 2004, 07:13 PM
Fragism...I was just recently put in the alpha squad...

I was kinda like you when I was in beta. I became very determined to become alpha and asked around for advice of what I have to do,You get the advice for free :D . I am trying to say that if you do what all the people have just told you, you will go places pretty fast. We still like you, but you have to show yourself worthy just like anyone else in the clan!

Bad-Target
14th Jan 2004, 08:12 PM
So what's the bottom line frag? Are you going to get a computer or what? Money can be tight. I for one can never match TAz's expenditures on computer hardware. The poor man has so many cutting edge video and sound cards he could open his own shop on the internet. Taz you could call the shop "Taz's Leftovers".

I know that I am also quilty of not going into IRC alot , but I do make practices as best I can. It seems lately that we meet more in Teamspeak then we do in IRC. I get more of a response from you guys in TS then I have ever gotten in IRC.

«BuA»Lurker_71
14th Jan 2004, 08:17 PM
I know all of the CORE Members agreed that you will be the next CORE Member Lurk, its just a matter of time. :)

I appreciate the consideration... and if the time comes... I'll do my best for the clan, but I'm not eager for anyone to bail.

DrahguneyeZ
15th Jan 2004, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by «BuA»Bad-Target
So what's the bottom line frag? Are you going to get a computer or what? Money can be tight.

Yes BT im going to get the computer for sure.. since i have been shopping around i have came up with better hardware for not much more money. The ATI Radeon 9800 came down in price. Im waiting on an e-mail from another company and i hope they get back to me soon.