I got the job!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 11, 2002
Dallas, TX
www.google.com
woot.gif

I'll be workin for Chandler Air Services (google it) on the flight line. To give you
an idea of the high pressure enviroment I will be working in, my interview took
place in the cab of a truck as we drove around the tarmac.

boing.gif

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Which reminds me that I've gotta call in sick.

I'm gonna go cook me some breakfast and then sit infront of my PS2 all day. Have fun at work, Kee. :p

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Bastard...
My co-worker who I usually slave around did also call in sick..damn her.
So now _I_ have to actually work. Is there no justice in the world anymore? :(

//Kee

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Good to hear it Demo. Having a job is very rewarding since you usually learn a lot and earn more money than you ever got when/if your parents used to give you an allowance. The only thing that sucks is waking up so early every dam day (especially when you are used to scheduling all afternoon clases :D )

Anyway, now you got more money to build an even more supah leet box to own peeps in inf.

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
MP_Lord_Kee said:
Bastard...
My co-worker who I usually slave around did also call in sick..damn her.
So now _I_ have to actually work. Is there no justice in the world anymore? :(

//Kee

God forbid you would have to actually work for your money! If it makes you feel any better, I now have a hellish headache from staring at my TV for too long. :lol:

Congratulations Demo for getting the job, by the way. :tup:

Last edited:

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Actually, I don't mind the work but I would like that instead of 24 hour days it were something like 36 or so. Then, and only then I would get enough sleep. As it is now, I don't have time to pursue all my "interests" and end up sleeping 4 hours per night and then taking it back during the weekend...which sucks.

//Kee