Anyone play paintball?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Hey,
I just got a new gun, an Autococker 2k3 Vert feed. It's a really good gun, I had a tippman 98 custom for a long time lol. Any I went crazy ordering mods for the cocker. They should all be here tomorrow hopefully. I'll post them below. If anyone plays post pics of your guns :).

mods:
Dye 14" Boomstick
Crossfire 68/4500 Tank
Viewloader eVLution II
Orracle 3-Way
Mirco Rock
CP Inline Regulator
Check It Unimount
Worr Blade Bolt
Free Flow Ram by SMC with QEV's

Attachments

• mycocker.jpg
    mycocker.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 24

TheEndruu

Oct 22, 2002
I play sometimes in the summer with my pals. Always alot of fun. I have the Tipmann 98 Custom.

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
I played it with mates as my birthday party :)
It was really muddy, ****ing pwned. I pretty much managed to avoid being shot, until just before the end when our flank defence disappeared and the bastards shot me up from behind.
I scored a 100yd hit though, quality snipage :D

Camel

dduurrrrrrrrrr
Jun 26, 2001
blarg
Visit site
TomWithTheWeather said:
I used to play a lot. I have a Automag with a few custom mods. :)

ditto

automag.jpg

Beowolf

hail to the king
Feb 2, 2003
barracksnetwork.com
Which reminds me, I was playing on an official course, once, last one left on my team, managed to flank the ~6 remaining oppents, almost had a clear line of fire on all 6 of them, and ref called game :mad: ! Thought everyone on blue team was out :(

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
TomWithTheWeather said:
I used to play a lot. I have a Automag with a few custom mods. :)

I was gonna buy a mag... but something about the cocker just appealed more to me. So I ended up with a 2k3 Vert Feed Autococker and Dye Boomstick for only $350.00... which is a great deal considering the Boomstick is $100 barrel and the cocker it self ussually cost in the high $300s.