PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play paintball?

Ruffrider
12th Jan 2004, 02:36 PM
Hey,
I just got a new gun, an Autococker 2k3 Vert feed. It's a really good gun, I had a tippman 98 custom for a long time lol. Any I went crazy ordering mods for the cocker. They should all be here tomorrow hopefully. I'll post them below. If anyone plays post pics of your guns :).

mods:
Dye 14" Boomstick
Crossfire 68/4500 Tank
Viewloader eVLution II
Orracle 3-Way
Mirco Rock
CP Inline Regulator
Check It Unimount
Worr Blade Bolt
Free Flow Ram by SMC with QEV's

TomWithTheWeather
12th Jan 2004, 03:06 PM
I used to play a lot. I have a Automag with a few custom mods. :)

Beowolf
12th Jan 2004, 03:26 PM
I have a Piranha E-Force, like it a lot. Don't get the chance to play much, though.

TheEndruu
12th Jan 2004, 03:31 PM
I play sometimes in the summer with my pals. Always alot of fun. I have the Tipmann 98 Custom.

Foetal Youth
12th Jan 2004, 04:01 PM
I played it with mates as my birthday party :)
It was really muddy, ****ing pwned. I pretty much managed to avoid being shot, until just before the end when our flank defence disappeared and the bastards shot me up from behind.
I scored a 100yd hit though, quality snipage :D

Camel
12th Jan 2004, 05:29 PM

ditto

http://imageshack.us/files/automag.jpg

Beowolf
12th Jan 2004, 05:33 PM
Which reminds me, I was playing on an official course, once, last one left on my team, managed to flank the ~6 remaining oppents, almost had a clear line of fire on all 6 of them, and ref called game :mad: ! Thought everyone on blue team was out :(

Ruffrider
13th Jan 2004, 12:59 AM

I was gonna buy a mag... but something about the cocker just appealed more to me. So I ended up with a 2k3 Vert Feed Autococker and Dye Boomstick for only $350.00... which is a great deal considering the Boomstick is $100 barrel and the cocker it self ussually cost in the high $300s.