I dont get women...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Ok theres this girl at work who I am lusting bad over, but whats more shes a cool girl to top it all off and has a bangin body. We have been flirty with eachother for months, but recently when she walks by she will rub my back, or touch me in some way. But being the dork I am must have read something wrong. I didnt just want to screw her and move on, so I wrote her a nice letter, explaining how I felt about her.

She read it, literally weeped in front of me, ran off in tears. Then when i saw her again She didnt say a word. So I didnt say anything either... Well at the end of the day I approach her, and then she says basically "no."

Huh? :con: I thought I had females figured out... Well heres my conclusion (I may be wrong):

Girls like to have sex. Girls like to have sex. Girls like to have sex. Once in a blue moon girls like to have sex and a relationship to go with it.

Hence I am packing my bags and moving out of America to a country where the woman think about more than just carnal pleasures. Sure, I know your saying "NTKB you must be nuts! sex is so good!" Yeah well it gets old after a while when thats all chicks wanna do. I would like a relationship and its just not happening.

:(

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
most girls want to use boys as toys

thats why you got to use them as a toy , exept when you find a "different one" , now you can open your heart (me dont want to see ntkb heart :D )

dont worry they **** in the brain i think.

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
Hey NT, i have a suggestion, on some observances ive made, if your interested , ill talk to you over Yahoo, but posting ANYTHING on here for these guys to see and asking for legitimate help is asking for trouble...

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
my advice would be this...

dont go looking for a relationship. by all means acknowledge that you want one but its best to start these things small. so instead of writing some girl youve been flirting with telling her how badly you want to get married and settle down with her. go out on a few dates. have some sex. but sex and relationships are not mutually exclusive. releationships work much better when they find you. rather than when you go out looking for one. the emphasis should be on finding a woman who you want a relationship with. not finding a relationship.

SaraP

Feb 12, 2002
The Land of the Governator
Vega-don said:
most girls want to use boys as toys

thats why you got to use them as a toy , exept when you find a "different one" , now you can open your heart (me dont want to see ntkb heart :D )

dont worry they **** in the brain i think.

*rolls her eyes disgustedly*

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
{GD}NTKB said:
Ok theres this girl at work who I am lusting bad over, but whats more shes a cool girl to top it all off and has a bangin body. We have been flirty with eachother for months, but recently when she walks by she will rub my back, or touch me in some way. But being the dork I am must have read something wrong. I didnt just want to screw her and move on, so I wrote her a nice letter, explaining how I felt about her.

She read it, literally weeped in front of me, ran off in tears. Then when i saw her again She didnt say a word. So I didnt say anything either... Well at the end of the day I approach her, and then she says basically "no."

Huh? :con: I thought I had females figured out... Well heres my conclusion (I may be wrong):

Girls like to have sex. Girls like to have sex. Girls like to have sex. Once in a blue moon girls like to have sex and a relationship to go with it.

Hence I am packing my bags and moving out of America to a country where the woman think about more than just carnal pleasures. Sure, I know your saying "NTKB you must be nuts! sex is so good!" Yeah well it gets old after a while when thats all chicks wanna do. I would like a relationship and its just not happening.

:(

I hate to rain on your parade, but maybe she just didn't think about you that way. That, or maybe you came on too strong.

UncleOsmov

The beauty of AWD!
Mar 20, 2002
Chicaaago
I think letters are way to strong. I've heard many a time that you shouldn't write stuff like that until you are already in a relationship. In a work or school situation, the best thing would be to get them alone, like hanging out, though not necesarily a date, if you get that far, it will be pretty obvious what she wants. (Unless you're that ****ing girl in my psychology class, but that's another story).

Saladin

Fez Toting Warrior!
Jul 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
home.attbi.com
my limited relationship experiance has still bore the fruit of knowledge.

so for the majority save one of the actualy relationships ive had so far, ive been my gf's boy toy, even now i am my current gf's boy toy. which gets me thinking its maybe about time.... but it still is fun. the only one ive had like a truely good relationship with (1year) left me and that was something i didnt even expect would start, it kinda just happened....

edit: take her perspective, shes probably been hitting on you for some time, and being a guy, you didnt get the more subtle ones until she started touching you more obviously like that. Ok so then shes probably thinking about you, and suddenly she sees this note, and however kind you might have been, all she can read is, NO. And that just disappointed her greatly, and now you are made to be an ass for doing it.

bah i woulda taken her on a date, and if it worked it worked if not, then well say something then.

Last edited:

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
Letters never work. Ditto cards.

Know what women want? They want you to be an a$$hole. I used to think otherwise. But then I decided to try the a$$hole thing and see how it works. You know what? They really respond to it.

They don't want the nice guy that writes sappy letters. There's no thrill in that, no excitement. I'm sure some of the guys here will agree - with dating, most of the thrill is the thrill of the hunt. Once you've bagged your prey, geh. Time to move on and hunt some new tail.

I could be wrong.

Matthew

Saladin

Fez Toting Warrior!
Jul 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA, USA
home.attbi.com
Big_Duke_06 said:

Know what women want? They want you to be an a$$hole. I used to think otherwise. But then I decided to try the a$$hole thing and see how it works. You know what? They really respond to it.

They don't want the nice guy that writes sappy letters. There's no thrill in that, no excitement. I'm sure some of the guys here will agree - with dating, most of the thrill is the thrill of the hunt. Once you've bagged your prey, geh. Time to move on and hunt some new tail.

I could be wrong.

Matthew

do you mean ******* in the malechauvinist joking kinda ******* or like diehard?

the joking works for me 100%.

i tell them 4 rules, sex, cook, clean, quiet. when we ever argue im like, woman, rule 4. they laugh.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
You're not supposed to "get" women ... they are mysterious for a reason.

I'm married and frankly I still don't understand them. But its all fair, because they don't understand us either (although they do tend to be better at manipulating us).

There's a name for guys who understand women; homosexuals ... maybe thats why they're gay :p

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
Big_Duke_06 said:

I could be wrong.

Matthew

Hehe well I knew this allready... but ive decided not too unless I just wanna have sex, which I didnt with this perticular girl. Trust me I dont have sex problems, its relationship problems... It seems like every girl i talk to just wants to screw. The only one in recent memory since my divorce that wanted anything more was 32 years old... A bit too old but damn she was fine.

I appreciate the offers of assistance, help etc.. but this thread was more of a way to let me vent, and to see what others think about females in general in this country and abroad.