PDA

View Full Version : Krallies & Sliths

Boost
11th Jan 2004, 10:41 AM
While playing ran into some loose running krallies. How does it happen? :D

TheSpoonDog
11th Jan 2004, 05:11 PM
That's interesting - not meant to happen but we'll just have to hope it doesn't happen often ;)

Snowdog
11th Jan 2004, 05:33 PM
I guess it happens with lag, when the creatures don't get their event sent to em or something.

Angie
11th Jan 2004, 05:37 PM
Maybe they just want to go out for a walk.
Staying in jail all the time is really boring..... :biggrin2:

croinch
11th Jan 2004, 05:43 PM
She's not kiddin'
And I would know, I'm in jail all the time :(
But the sliths one was pointless, it clearly shows that your team has been locked down & you're in jail :p

Homeslice
11th Jan 2004, 06:19 PM
Not really. One time, while playing Rob's map The Jailbreak Community, when I was sent to jail, I saw a loose Gasbag floating around, yet he didn't attack. He wasn't supposed to appear, though, until we were all captured. Very odd stuff indeed.

Boost
12th Jan 2004, 01:47 AM
But the sliths one was pointless, it clearly shows that your team has been locked down & you're in jail :p

Yep, it does show we are in jail but there are two sliths instead of one and the pic was taken just when the 4th person was captured. Sliths weren't alive yet. So you have one slith alive and the other one is still as stone. :D

ShortCutMan
12th Jan 2004, 04:32 AM
Its some weird magested bug! :O

Which map is this? Sorry, but I haven't been playing JailBreak very long. :)

Boost
12th Jan 2004, 05:48 AM
The firts one is of the JB Gauntlet and the other two is of JB Relic.

I just found it funny to run into them, I play a lot of JB but never seen it in these two maps. :lol:

Nahand
12th Jan 2004, 08:09 AM
It has happened to me too in Hydro32... with Pupaes :D !!! One got loose and was after me...

/me loves Pupaes